Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone in Central Oregon have an Inspire !
1789 18 2015-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
averbouwens
Second Officer
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

Well, my Inspire 1 arrives today.  Looking for other owners in the Central Oregon area?
2015-1-12
Use props
varmint700
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12221 ft
United States

Hey bud, up in Hillsboro, here. Feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to swap phone numbers with you.
2015-1-12
Use props
averbouwens
Second Officer
United States

bryansroofing@g Posted at 2015-1-13 06:24
Central oregon as in like where. Im in Douglas County

Deschutes - LMK if you come this way.
Thanks
2015-1-13
Use props
averbouwens
Second Officer
United States

varmint700@gmai Posted at 2015-1-13 06:23
Hey bud, up in Hillsboro, here. Feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to swap phone numbers ...

My daughter lives in NE Portland.  I come up quite often.  Live in Redmond, OR.
2015-1-13
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272799 ft
United States

I am in the Portland/Bethany area....How do you send a PM??? I can't figure it out!
2015-1-13
Use props
averbouwens
Second Officer
United States

ppdrone Posted at 2015-1-14 11:07
I am in the Portland/Bethany area....How do you send a PM??? I can't figure it out!

going to portland the 30th for weekend  LMK if you will be around...
2015-1-16
Use props
varmint700
lvl.1
United States

ppdrone Posted at 2015-1-14 11:07

That's a really good question. No clue. It's possible you need a certain number of posts to be able to use PMs. I can see where to read them, but not where to compose them - silly. I seriously doubt if anyone wants to post phone numbers in public (know I don't), so if anyone can enlighten us, please feel free!
2015-1-17
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.1
United States

averbouwens Posted at 2015-1-17 08:34
going to portland the 30th for weekend  LMK if you will be around...

sorry weekend of the 30th I will not be in the PDX area....let me know next time you come up.
2015-1-17
Use props
undoneman
lvl.1

United States

I'm in PDX and just purchased one a few days ago.  Would be open to hooking up with others as well.  Not scheduled to get mine until next month.  I'm open to come out and watch others fly before mine arrives.  Please PM me if you don't mind me tagging along, it would be greatly appreciated.

How many credits do you need to PM someone?
2015-1-17
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.1
United States

OK Oregon friends...I just created Facebook page (closed group) and named it very originally DJI Inspire 1 Owners Oregon
Lets use that for chatting and making plans to fly together
2015-1-17
Use props
brianjweber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1015003 ft
  • >>>
United States

I live in Portland/Bethany and received my Inspire 1 about a week and a half ago. I have only managed to get a few flights in between the rain storms. I also fly one of my quads or an R/C plane over in Central Oregon about once a month because my family has a home in Sunriver. I would be interested in flying with others around Portland or Central Oregon. In additon to the Inspire, I have a few Phantoms and a Phantom 2 with FPV.  I also fly R/C planes. I grew up here, but had been living in the SF Bay Area for 16 years. I moved back last summer and am looking for interesting places to fly.
2015-1-17
Use props
brianjweber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1015003 ft
  • >>>
United States

undoneman@gmail Posted at 2015-1-18 08:12
I'm in PDX and just purchased one a few days ago.  Would be open to hooking up with others as well.  ...

I am not sure how many credits you need to PM, but I apparently do not have enough either. I am hoping to fly next weekend, if you still do not have your Inspire 1 and want to see one fly. Is that your Multistrada in your profile picture? I have a 2013 Multistrada. I am trying to figure out if I can strap the Inspire case on the back. I was able to take my Phantom 2 with me on the Ducati.
2015-1-17
Use props
ysainthilaire

Canada

If you are in the Portland area, search "pdxdrones", they have a meetup. I went to the last one at lucky lab in NW Portland and it was lots of fun. I had received my Inspire that morning and showed up with it. Surely, I will be at the next event. Same here, waiting for the rain to stop.
2015-1-17
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.1
United States

I follow PDXDrones also.... but their current meets (winter) are to what I have heard no flying ones....
2015-1-18
Use props
ysainthilaire

Canada

Right, it's drinks and drone talk right now (winter). Many impressive home builds. Last time a few people went to a huge parking lot near by and did fly, but it was all very small drones. One of them doing impressive mid-air flips.
2015-1-18
Use props
undoneman
lvl.1

United States

brianjweber@me. Posted at 2015-1-18 14:15
I am not sure how many credits you need to PM, but I apparently do not have enough either. I am ho ...

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the invite for next weekend.  I have a conference in Spokane on Saturday and will be back in town Sunday.   If you fly Sunday (weather projections looking good) I can make it out.

Yes, that's my Multi, I let it go this last Nov and picked up a 950 Super Enduro.  Waiting for the new Multi's to arrive in a few months.

Have a fantastic day!

RK
2015-1-18
Use props
varmint700.emai
lvl.1
United States

ppdrone Posted at 2015-1-18 13:06
OK Oregon friends...I just created Facebook page (closed group) and named it very originally DJI Ins ...

Not finding your FB group? Can you link the URL?
2015-1-21
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.1
United States

sorry...changed the name to Oregon Multirotor Flyers Group to have a wider reach...
2015-1-21
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.3

United States

Hey all...I know this is an old thread, but I am a pretty hardcore addict to my I1 and live in Oregon...so I just sent a request to the Oregon Group.   I am located in Beaverton, Oregon.
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules