DJI GO app unsupported on Galaxy Note 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
russj1975
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I was dissapointed to find out today frm DJI support that my phone isnt supported for use with the DJI Go android app.  The app and all its functions apart from Live View work apparently normally, though for photography purposes, Live view is a pretty critical component.  No video feed is displayed, which is incredibly dissapointing.  DJI support advised me to "purchase a new phone" which isnt entirely helpful.  Anyone else having the same issue with unsupported handsets?
2016-3-31
Use props
Karthik Raju
lvl.2

India

Don't use it on the version you download from playstore. That's version 2.7.1 that version doesn't support Galaxy Note II live view. Google and you can easily download version 2.6.1 of goApp works perfectly with live view. Also get LitchiApp works great on note II
2016-3-31
Use props
Karthik Raju
lvl.2

India

I have asked so much on this forum about loss of live view, but dji is just deaf about this issue
2016-3-31
Use props
GM01
lvl.2

Belgium

Have a look at this thread which will help you find the previous versions of the Go App :   http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=46448&mobile=2
2016-3-31
Use props
russj1975
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info.  Litchi looks pretty good with the added features I'd be interested in using.  I'll also check out the 2.6.1 version.
2016-3-31
Use props
Angelus6
lvl.1
France

Hi russj1975,

I got the same problem at chistmas. All was ok between my Note 2 (with last version of dji go 4 v4.1.18) and my new mavic pro. Since the updates of firmwares of my mavic, no more video, black screen.

Did you solve your problem ?

Thks.
2018-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules