Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo X5 adaptor
2252 30 2016-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rj74
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any news on the X5 adaptor expected release date?Thanks
2016-3-31
Use props
Khyber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373842 ft
United States

still march 31st
2016-3-31
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

thanks for your patience ... coming soon! very early! See you soon!

In the meantime, you can buy a phantom 4 or osmo pro is coming!

Thanks for your patience! Coming soon!
Thanks for your patience! It will come ... maybe ... someday ...

mmm ... mmm ... what patience ???

Dji is not aware of the bad impression he is doing!
2016-3-31
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

I forgot: do not insist too much otherwise delete your posts and block your user!
DJI touch of class
2016-3-31
Use props
rj74
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

April in China, +12 hours
2016-3-31
Use props
Khyber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373842 ft
United States

still 31st for hr and 40 mins!  
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks!
Seriously, I'm sorry that we still don't have a fixed release date. I would expect it may be in the middle of April.
Next 3 days will be our national holidays for Tomb Sweeping Day, I may have more information for you after our holidays.
Thanks very much for your continuous understanding!
2016-3-31
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.4

Canada

Breaking news, the adapter will be released in January 2016... Oh wait never mind.

I know DJI really screwed us on this but I do feel sorry for Adela and Tim for having to take all the heat, it's not like they run the company, all they can try and do is calm the frustrated horde. There information is probably limited on the most part.

I think DJIs final jerk around will be making us wait till NAB for the osmo pro. I wouldn't even be surprised if they try and release the whole package before just the adapter to try and grab new sales. They have done this a few times now with their products. It's very disappointing, to see existing customers taken for granted as Dji ranviniously tries to get more fresh sales. Here's hoping they can survive the outrage.
2016-4-1
Use props
rodAndTheCat
First Officer

New Zealand

Neraxus Posted at 2016-4-2 00:08
Breaking news, the adapter will be released in January 2016... Oh wait never mind.

I know DJI reall ...

Middle of April! it is becoming surreal but" thank you for your understanding and patience."   Guess what DJI--those that have suffered your broken promises on this adaptor, ran out of understanding and patience a long time ago. (or should that be a long tomb ago! because I reckon you have buried this development for some reason that is beyond our understanding!
Rod and the cat
2016-4-1
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2016-4-1 07:15
Middle of April! it is becoming surreal but" thank you for your understanding and patience."   Gue ...

I previously posted about an April 1st release that was base on info that I received from a DJI dealer and know it looks like that was no true, this is pretty much what we have come to expect from DJI? My new prediction is that it will be released "soon"
2016-4-1
Use props
marvelles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/soon
hahaha
2016-4-1
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-1 09:39
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/soon
hahaha

After reading your link about soon I relies that dji's definition of "soon" is based on how long the planet has been I existence, 4 billion years.
2016-4-1
Use props
marvelles
Second Officer
Germany

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-1 18:19
After reading your link about soon I relies that dji's definition of "soon" is based on how long t ...

Yes...i think the adapter will come in april..but year 2016...no maybe 2017
2016-4-4
Use props
cjayres
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Dear Customer,   Regarding to the release date of the X5 adapter on OSMO, currently the plan of the release date is around mid-April.   Thank you for your support of DJI.   Treeice,   DJI Technical Support
2016-4-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

cjayres@mac.com Posted at 2016-4-5 06:51
Dear Customer,   Regarding to the release date of the X5 adapter on OSMO, currently the plan of the  ...

I got the same exact message in December saying a mid January release. Lol!!!!!!!!
2016-4-5
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.4

Canada

lol... yikes.
2016-4-5
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

cjayres@mac.com Posted at 2016-4-5 12:51
Dear Customer,   Regarding to the release date of the X5 adapter on OSMO, currently the plan of the  ...

April ... what year ???
2016-4-5
Use props
cjayres
lvl.1

United Kingdom

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-5 12:45
April ... what year ???

I know, just passing on the latest in this appalling saga.
2016-4-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

cjayres@mac.com Posted at 2016-4-5 09:21
I know, just passing on the latest in this appalling saga.

I also got that same message in February saying around March 1st, then I got the same message again saying late March, then I got the same message again saying April 1st!!!!!!!!!  And there were a few different message that I got that I forgot.
2016-4-5
Use props
rj74
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-5 15:31
I also got that same message in February saying around March 1st, then I got the same message agai ...

DJI Sales chat replied today
"we expect to have the adaptor available at the end of April"
2016-4-5
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

rj74@me.com Posted at 2016-4-5 14:29

lMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016-4-5
Use props
Turbo Heart
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

isn't there a way to make our own?
2016-4-5
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

rj74@me.com Posted at 2016-4-5 20:29

Adela as we go on like this to the bitter end of October I will return Osmo and have my money back !!! Just !!!
2016-4-5
Use props
marvelles
Second Officer
Germany

i thinking about this to and my dealer has the idea to send 25 x5 and osmo handle kit back to dji because you cannot use both.
and he is a big customer and stays still in contact with other dealers.
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-6 15:15
Adela as we go on like this to the bitter end of October I will return Osmo and have my money back ...

I hope it won't happen....
We've been reading your messages all the time and just want to be sure that we're together with you. It's my duty and I'd like to assure you again that it won't take that long any more to come out.
I'll keep in good touch with you and our coworkers at the same time and make sure that everything will goes smoothly.
2016-4-6
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-6 11:38
We've been reading your messages all the time and just want to be sure t ...

Enough! Enough! Enough!
returned the money!
the word "soon" does not make any sense to DJI! The word "respect" has no meaning for DJI!
O Get a good word "soon" with a date of April and for me DJI is dead!
I want my money back !!!!
2016-4-6
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.4
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-6 05:38
We've been reading your messages all the time and just want to be sure t ...

You should really consider opening up the Beta opportunities to a larger number of people. We've seen the adapter in the wild and working fairly well.  Who else but a bunch of enthusiasts to put it through its paces and find issues than us? I'd certainly be willing to do it.
2016-4-6
Use props
rj74
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-6 13:06
Enough! Enough! Enough!
returned the money!
the word "soon" does not make any sense to DJI! The wo ...

Don't return your X5 now, adaptor will be released very soon, DJI have users beta testing it right now.

There is no alternatives on the market that come even close to X5 stability and usability.

DJI are first with this level of stabilisation that will revolutionise handheld filming.
I'm happy to wait, it will be worth it.
2016-4-6
Use props
bill4
lvl.1
United States

I don't own an x5 yet, I have been waiting for an adapter. However, the only thing DJI would listen to is money. I suggest those who can, return, and urge dealers to do the same. Call them every day and pester them, that will waste their man hours and give them incentive. It is amazing to me that all this could be avoided if they just gave a real projected date. Even if in January, they said, "we are sorry for the delay, we ran into issues testing the adapter XXXXXXX, we will be releasing it May 1st."
People wouldn't be happy ,but they would be satisfied.
Keep in mind chinese companies aren't use to bending to the will of a customer. I doubt they will start now.
2016-4-6
Use props
billthemedic
lvl.1

United States

Unfortunately, this level of service is typical of most Chinese companies. I run into this a lot with them. Nothing but lies and empty promises.
2016-4-8
Use props
marvelles
Second Officer

Yes 6 month for a Big Company like dji for only a Adapter and Firmware is fail :-)
2016-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules