WiFi Interference
851 3 2016-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gertjanwolf
New
Netherlands

Hi, I am currently using the DJI Osmo with a lot of fun. Las week I took my Osmo to an exhibition in an exhibition center in Las Vegas, in order to conduct interview video's of my customers. I found that the most time I could not find my Osmo WiFi back in the WiFi network on my smartphone. I did see about 50 other networks. At this was at a technology show, does this mean that the DJI Osmo is not suitable enough to make  video recordings at locations were there is a lot of WiFi (because of interference)?

2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
The WiFi interference does influence the performance of the Osmo. It also depends on the quality of the mobile device. Some mobile devices may have a preference to the WiFi connection, with stronger WiFi signal, it perhaps will be more likely connected.
When using the Osmo, a good clean WiFi environment will be recommended.
Thanks for your support!
2016-3-31
Use props
tupoleff
lvl.2

France

Got the same problem
I loose very often the wifi (iPhone 5s) when i'm outside... This morning i tried to shot (Osmo mounted on my bike) and after 10 mn, wifi is dead ! These week i was on a track race and got the same problem impossible to connect the wifi  so i shot with my  Gh4.. Next time i'll try with my Ipad...
2016-4-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

tupoleff Posted at 2016-4-2 20:46
Got the same problem
I loose very often the wifi (iPhone 5s) when i'm outside... This morning i trie ...

We'd like to hear from you soon about your further feedback.
As for the WiFi issue, we'll improve it in the future.
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules