Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MOTORS not turning on bench test via wookong app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deanmcneill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414593 ft
United Kingdom

HI  People
im having problems getting all my motors to turn via the wookong app , I can get motors 2356to turn on command but 1 or 4 wont turn ????
ive disconnected the cables from the relivant motors via the board ,the motor as soon as they are disconnected make a bleep and led flashes
opon returning cable s bleep stops . if I change other cables into the board of one and 4 I still don't get the motor to spin .... if start motors via
controller motors 1 +4 are slow to start , about one second after all the rest , once they start it will hover . this has less that 20 mins flight from new
it was tested by droneflight and flown by them and has been sitting in the warm and dry since
please help  its doing my head in
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Could you please tell us more details about your combo so that we can understand your problem better?
2016-3-31
Use props
deanmcneill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414593 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-1 07:54
Hello!
Could you please tell us more details about your combo so that we can understand your problem ...

Hi ive recently found out that the two speed controllers are faulty !!! not happy as this s900 has only had one flight of 11 mins whist setting up and nought since , its stored in a dry pelicase and has no signs of damage , we have loosened the scs and if you twist them the motors turn , let go and the motors stop , this is on both arms ,I mean by twisting is a slight twist in the lose controller it works , meaning somewhere there is a dry or faulty solder , prity poor if you ask me
2016-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules