A little filming around our Rock Crusher
1097 3 2016-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frogburner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173294 ft
United States

A little filming I did around our Rock Crusher this winter. Curious what everyone thinks of the filming quality, and what I need to work on when filming.
2016-3-31
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Looks pretty good to me.  One note of caution,  when flying close to large metal like that,  beware of the compass possibly freaking out.  You also may want to turn down the gains on the controller to smooth out control inputs.  It's all according to what your end goals are for the video.   Are you using an ND filter?  I ask because your exposure looks pretty good to my ( admittedly ) untrained eye.
I always wanted an excavator like that to play with,  and an ore crusher to see if there really is gold here.  
2016-3-31
Use props
frogburner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173294 ft
United States

No on the lense, I did all the editing through iMovie. Our guy operating the crusher wasn't wanting to see a drone go down, so he was thankfully paying close attention also. He loved the video though.
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

It is a new theme but be aware of the magnetic field's influence like what kneepuck said above. Here are the safety tips:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBOmkQQJ2KWNL-uRBZsP43-r
What's more , don't forget to clean your drone after the dusty flight
2016-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules