Newest firmware not downloading
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwoody0805
lvl.2
Flight distance : 775965 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok so I went to download the latest firmware for my P3P. I reformatted my microsd card, went to the download section on dji, downloaded the latest firmware onto my Mac, drug the bin file to the microsd card waited for it to copy onto the microsd card, made sure there was only one bin file. Ejected sd card, inserted microsd card into the gimbal, powered on the drone with a fully charged battery, drone powered up made its normal beep camera moved around made a beep three times and light on the gimbal turned green within 25 seconds of powering the drone up. I shut drone down put microsd card into computer and there was no text file to make sure it was a success, strange. Anyway put card back into drone, powered up drone, connected tablet to controller and powered up controller. Went to the DJIGo app brought up my p3p and it says disconnected. I know the drone did not update because it never beeped and light on camera never flashed from red to green nor did I get the txt file on the microsd card. HELP PLEASE I have a shoot on Sunday
2016-3-31
Use props
crazytanker76
New
Flight distance : 171030 ft
United States

I had the same problem I had to reformat it a few times and try again
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, I'd suggest you to use another sd card to update again and wait patiently.Normally when the drone detects the correct bin file (the latest one is  P3X_FW_V01.07.0060 ), a result file would be generated.
2016-3-31
Use props
dwoody0805
lvl.2
Flight distance : 775965 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-1 12:25
Hi, I'd suggest you to use another sd card to update again and wait patiently.Normally when the dron ...

I'm using a brand new Sandisk 64gb microsd.
2016-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules