Thread for Newbies
312061 916 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BCamp83
New

United States

First post in an attempt to progress my group standing ...
2017-9-28
Use props
invictus
lvl.1
United States

Ok so "New" users are not allowed to create new threads, can't view attachments, and can't reply to some threads.

The usergroup guide suggests that after 10 points, new members will move into the "lvl.1" group.

I currently have 17 points and I'm still stuck in the "New" group unable to post a thread.

Seems like everyone new is having this issue after reading this thread.

Almost seems like DJI does not want any new members on this forum, lol.
2017-9-28
Use props
kenny1232
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am a newbie.
2017-9-30
Use props
kenny1232
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I  have a phantom 4 and I am having a problem connecting my phone or any device to my RC. I've searched everywhere for a solution but there are no known causes. The problem is that ANY sort of apple device does not detect the device (it would usually show that it is charging when it is connected) but it doesn't show any indication. Secondly, I would use any sort of android device, and it would show indication of charging BUT the DJI app does not see it at all. It's like a ghost. I feel like I should open this thing up and hard reset the RC but I mean idk if that would even help
2017-9-30
Use props
TriProt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2139150 ft
United States

trying to post new thread
2017-10-3
Use props
Terry Lau
lvl.2
Canada

Greetings Everyone,

I am a newbie of this Osmo Mobile product
try to post but can't
do I have to earn certain amount of points first?

Terry
2017-10-3
Use props
fans875ab76a
New

United States

I crashed my phantom 3 broke the camera off and before I buy a new camera I want to make sure the aircraft is not damaged, the signal for the rev is good but the aircraft will not connect it may for a few seconds then I get NO SIGNAL TO AIRCRAFT ANY HELP??
2017-10-5
Use props
DJIUser777
lvl.1
United States

I'm a new DJI Spark user with what seems to be a bricked Spark. I came here to post the unique details of my situation to see if I could find support. I looked at your rules... seems daily login should give me 2 points, and verifying email should give me 10 points... so I think I should have 12 points, my profile says I only have 2 points... I cannot post anything. I'm thinking one strategy might be to log in each day to earn 2 points. Sorry if I'm missing something in the rules... Is there tech support for the forum so I can verify how to post a question?
2017-10-8
Use props
Makkoe
New
Flight distance : 2188 ft
Brazil

I'm trying to open a new thread, but I can't.
2017-10-14
Use props
Makkoe
New
Flight distance : 2188 ft
Brazil

P4 Pro + User: I was getting the message to link a phone from mainland china, i did everything that I found in this forum as a solution and kept receiving the same error, then I decided to reset the controller, now I can't connect to the internet to login, what should I do?
2017-10-14
Use props
CC268
lvl.1

United States

Not sure why I am unable to post a new thread? I have 17 points.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Makkoe Posted at 2017-10-14 11:15
P4 Pro + User: I was getting the message to link a phone from mainland china, i did everything that I found in this forum as a solution and kept receiving the same error, then I decided to reset the controller, now I can't connect to the internet to login, what should I do?

Is it not able to connect to the WiFi? Can you see the WiFi in the WiFi list of the RC? How did you reset the RC, via the DJI Assistant 2 or the Settings of the RC?
2017-10-17
Use props
Crawfishies
lvl.1
United States

Hmm, my profile says I have 17 points but I still can't post new thread?  Anyone got any ideas?
2017-10-21
Use props
Crawfishies
lvl.1
United States

Crawfishies Posted at 2017-10-21 06:40
Hmm, my profile says I have 17 points but I still can't post new thread?  Anyone got any ideas?

nvm, it works now
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Glad to hear that, welcome to the DJI forum, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-10-23
Use props
steg
New
Italy

gburns53 Posted at 2016-12-21 12:50
Please explain the "This post contains more resources" (Your user group can not download or view attachments" - in the Intro thread

for me too, please
2017-10-23
Use props
JBFore
lvl.1
Canada

test for newbie
2017-10-24
Use props
Pianoman
New
Flight distance : 10016 ft
United States

How many points do I need to start participating by making my very first new thread?
2017-10-24
Use props
Corey124
New
United States

Why can't I download attachments
2017-10-25
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

thanks have read
2017-10-26
Use props
pretzelcuatl
lvl.1
Thailand

Pianoman Posted at 2017-10-24 11:53
How many points do I need to start participating by making my very first new thread?

I'm in the same boat, never been in a forum where you can't make new threads.
2017-10-27
Use props
ForceMultiplier
New
United States

Hi, just got a Spark as my first photography drone.
2017-10-29
Use props
tatacharles
New

France

Hello, I built a drone with a dji A3.
2017-10-30
Use props
fans8a01f6b2
New

India

My dji spark is showing error camera sensor error and forward vision sensor error. And 0×800000 what happen to my spark I don't know.. I have never crashed it.. please tell me what to do.. Because it is brand new .. and I have email to dji care they are saying I have to send drone to them but it is impossible to send drone to them because in India it is restricted to send or receive.. Plz tell me what I have to repair shall I change whole camera gimbal assembly available on many online sites
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans8a01f6b2 Posted at 2017-11-1 09:47
My dji spark is showing error camera sensor error and forward vision sensor error. And 0×800000 what happen to my spark I don't know.. I have never crashed it.. please tell me what to do.. Because it is brand new .. and I have email to dji care they are saying I have to send drone to them but it is impossible to send drone to them because in India it is restricted to send or receive.. Plz tell me what I have to repair shall I change whole camera gimbal assembly available on many online sites

Sorry to read on this, what is the current firmware version of your Spark? Please connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.
2017-11-2
Use props
JohnEKay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217917 ft
United States

46pts here and I seem to be unable to post a new thread. I try to and I don't see it anywhere on the photos/video section i'm trying to post on.
2017-11-13
Use props
philip-ulrich
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I'm also having issues viewing attachments. I'm one away from 10. Will this post fix that?
2017-11-25
Use props
aaver
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi

I'm stuck at "Newbie Task1 (+5 Points) : Set Username". No matter which username I enter, pressing NEXT does not take me further.
Please help. I must have these points in order to post a support question.

Regards,
/A
2017-12-4
Use props
Mr Watton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84265 ft
United Kingdom

aaver Posted at 2017-12-4 12:28
Hi

I'm stuck at "Newbie Task1 (+5 Points) : Set Username". No matter which username I enter, pressing NEXT does not take me further.

I have the same thing. I had already changed my username, then spotted "newbie task" afterwards...i want the points !! lol
2017-12-5
Use props
haykalyuqdha
lvl.2

Indonesia

So we need to post something before we cant make a thread or even post a video? I am newbie herw
2017-12-5
Use props
haykalyuqdha
lvl.2

Indonesia

anyone having trouble with completing the newbie task? I have input the username but nothing happened
2017-12-5
Use props
Grumpy203
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I'm considering purchasing a Phantom 3 as my first drone purchase. I was all excited until I went and took a look at the DJI Go app and found out many fliers are grounded due to the app constantly crashing. This was the result of a recent update to the app. Has or is this a problem and if so has the app been repaired? I'm already skeptical about my abilities with this new hobby and would really be dissappointed if the are issues right out the gate. The app would be installed on an Iphone 6.

Also since this will be my entry level drone, which Phantom series is recommended. The drone will only be used for recreation purposes. Since this is post one, I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.

"Grumpy old retired guy"
2017-12-18
Use props
tibadoex
New

United States

Just a test.  Testing 1....2....3
2017-12-30
Use props
csaszarzoli
New
Flight distance : 160873 ft
Hungary

Hi, This is only test.
2018-1-6
Use props
fans7dc2e463
New
Flight distance : 52815 ft
United States

Reviewed and understood
2018-1-11
Use props
fans7f34c3f4
New

United States

There are seven sections to direct your question to your specific drone but spark isn’t listed.
2018-1-16
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft
United States

DJI-DingC Posted at 2014-10-9 07:35
12.   You cannot adjust the Return to Home height. It is either current elevation OR 20m (66feet) whichever is highest. If there are buildings or trees in the way when flying at this elevation on Return to Home, the aircraft WILL hit them.

With the latest firmware update and Phantom Assistant, you can now adjust the RTH altitude for up to 400 feet (120m).

Hi my name is junior I just got my Mavic and I notice the controller was kind of loose rattle noise well after 3 hrs or so I finally got it up and running now I wanted it to stay in beginners mode but it kept on saying atti mode well I tried to fly and it didn’t it crashed well I called support but can’t get ahold of anyone please my Mavic is only 3 days old and it should not be like this especially after spending a 1000 for it I bought it at Best Buy who had it shipped to me from ups I think it got damage on the shipment
2018-3-15
Use props
Dan DeVoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62116 ft

testing my avatar
2018-4-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice Im new to dji forum too
2018-6-3
Use props
djiuser_1jBdVNygOx79
New

Indonesia

can not turn on . I am very very beginner. just buy. when to  turn on 4 green light on and get off after a while. please teach me. tk
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules