Flight distance : 52815 ft
United States

Reviewed and understood
2018-1-11
Use props
fans7f34c3f4
New

United States

There are seven sections to direct your question to your specific drone but spark isn’t listed.
2018-1-16
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft
United States

DJI-DingC Posted at 2014-10-9 07:35
12.   You cannot adjust the Return to Home height. It is either current elevation OR 20m (66feet) whichever is highest. If there are buildings or trees in the way when flying at this elevation on Return to Home, the aircraft WILL hit them.

With the latest firmware update and Phantom Assistant, you can now adjust the RTH altitude for up to 400 feet (120m).

Hi my name is junior I just got my Mavic and I notice the controller was kind of loose rattle noise well after 3 hrs or so I finally got it up and running now I wanted it to stay in beginners mode but it kept on saying atti mode well I tried to fly and it didn’t it crashed well I called support but can’t get ahold of anyone please my Mavic is only 3 days old and it should not be like this especially after spending a 1000 for it I bought it at Best Buy who had it shipped to me from ups I think it got damage on the shipment
2018-3-15
Use props
Dan DeVoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62116 ft

testing my avatar
2018-4-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice Im new to dji forum too
2018-6-3
Use props
djiuser_1jBdVNygOx79
New

Indonesia

can not turn on . I am very very beginner. just buy. when to  turn on 4 green light on and get off after a while. please teach me. tk
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_1jBdVNygOx79 Posted at 2018-6-24 00:54
can not turn on . I am very very beginner. just buy. when to  turn on 4 green light on and get off after a while. please teach me. tk

Please press once, then again and hold to turn on the drone, may I know what is the model of your drone? Please check the user manual and the tutorial video online to be familiar with the drone before the flight.
2018-6-24
Use props
Twan Twizzy Cooper
New

Need more information on taking my drone to the DR.
2018-6-25
Use props
snowyowl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6119 ft
United States

Hello everyone Josh here, new to drone flying still have not been airborne yet as I just purchased my Phantom Pro 4 yesterday.
I have a quick question I am seeing V2.0 of this drone, how can I tell if the one I purchased is v2.0 I did pay $1499+ at best buy.

Cheers.
2018-7-2
Use props
fans4737c7e7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mavic air set up to take off. Done a calibration check. Got the green bar to say take off. When I lifted 3ft from ground the drone started to go away on its own. Hit a metal railing and stopped. Tried again and it done the same. I have flown from this same spot before. Went to a different location and it flew ok. Any info on this.
2018-8-19
Use props
Strongarm Flys
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8953 ft

Canada

Newbie here having issues with my spark that suddenly failed and fell into water
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_uo3xTmQq6as0
New

Hong Kong

rkroum Posted at 2014-10-25 16:14
Just opened my new PV2+.  Everything charged, RC assistant does not recognize controller.  Ideas?  Reinstalled RC and Phantom assistant twice and used two different micro USB cords.  Did not receive a micro USB cord with shipment so had to use some I had on hand.

Hi anyone knows which drone insurance company to use in Thailand?

Will be there for short vacation, buy understand that we need to buy drone insurance and register formally.

Thanks so much
2018-9-6
Use props
kiter
New
Spain

My mavic pro has been stolen in Birmingham.
Serial number: 08QDE24012008A
I would appreciate any information regarding this issue.
Thanks
Mikel Zubiri
2018-9-6
Use props
ad19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28373 ft
Canada

Trying to get help with my spark but saying I don't have authority to post
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

snowyowl Posted at 2018-7-2 05:18
Hello everyone Josh here, new to drone flying still have not been airborne yet as I just purchased my Phantom Pro 4 yesterday.
I have a quick question I am seeing V2.0 of this drone, how can I tell if the one I purchased is v2.0 I did pay $1499+ at best buy.

Hi snowyowl, sorry for the late response. The logo of P4P is silver, while the logo of P4P V2.0 is gold. If you are not sure, you may also provide us with the SN for better assistance.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4737c7e7 Posted at 2018-8-19 11:36
Mavic air set up to take off. Done a calibration check. Got the green bar to say take off. When I lifted 3ft from ground the drone started to go away on its own. Hit a metal railing and stopped. Tried again and it done the same. I have flown from this same spot before. Went to a different location and it flew ok. Any info on this.

Hi there, may I know how many satellites at that time? The drone might enter ATTI mode if the GPS signal is weak or there is interference, In ATTI mode, the drone will drift which requires high flying skills, you may change to another open field to verify.
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Strongarm Flys Posted at 2018-9-5 05:01
Newbie here having issues with my spark that suddenly failed and fell into water

Hi Strongarm Flys, we're so sorry to hear the accident. Please kindly start a case from here: https://www.dji.com/support If the unit is under warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution according to the data analysis result.
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kiter Posted at 2018-9-6 04:25
My mavic pro has been stolen in Birmingham.
Serial number: 08QDE24012008A
I would appreciate any information regarding this issue.

Hi Mikel, I'm so sorry to read about your experience. Please try to contact the local police and report this to see whether they can help.  
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ad19 Posted at 2018-9-14 18:49
Trying to get help with my spark but saying I don't have authority to post

Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts, you may visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html
2018-9-15
Use props
zrhuff2
lvl.1

Struggling to be able to post a new thread to the forum about my Inspire 2. Anyone have any suggestions?
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zrhuff2 Posted at 2018-9-18 16:29
Struggling to be able to post a new thread to the forum about my Inspire 2. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts, here is the announcement we posted before: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html
Please check here on how to get the points: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2018-9-18
Use props
Paul V.
lvl.1
United States

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-28 07:01
Newbie? It'll save you going through pages and pages...                                 Phantompilots.com

I flew my P4 yesterday with no problems.  When finished, I plugged the battery into my car charger but the blinking LED told me the battery was too hot to charge.  A little later, I did the same thing with my second battery and got the same error.  As I continued driving throughout the day, I got the same error repeatedly.   After I got home several hours later, and plugged into my wall charger, the battery still wouldn't charge saying it is still too hot.  Twenty-four hours later with the battery at room temperature, same error.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
2018-9-23
Use props
Jay Compton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

I can't post for some reason it keeps taking me in circles!!!
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jay Compton Posted at 2018-9-29 14:28
I can't post for some reason it keeps taking me in circles!!!

Hi Jay, please check my post in 734#,  the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts, here is the announcement we posted before: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html As you can see you are still in New group under your Avatar.
Please check here on how to get the points: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623200 Thank you.
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paul V. Posted at 2018-9-23 17:46
I flew my P4 yesterday with no problems.  When finished, I plugged the battery into my car charger but the blinking LED told me the battery was too hot to charge.  A little later, I did the same thing with my second battery and got the same error.  As I continued driving throughout the day, I got the same error repeatedly.   After I got home several hours later, and plugged into my wall charger, the battery still wouldn't charge saying it is still too hot.  Twenty-four hours later with the battery at room temperature, same error.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Paul, sorry for what happened to the battery, if the battery is still within the warranty period and the LED4 keeps blinking three times per second when charging, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation, please contact our support to start a ticket.
www.dji.com/support
2018-9-29
Use props
Jay Compton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

the link provided doesn't work?
2018-9-30
Use props
David Brooks
New

United Kingdom

test post. sorry guys!!
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jay Compton Posted at 2018-9-30 07:07
the link provided doesn't work?

Hi Jay, do you refer to the link of points? I've checked at our end, it works well, you may try later.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
2018-10-1
Use props
zandercatz
New

United Kingdom

Hi im new here im wondering if anyone can advise me on whether it is possible to get the osmo 2 mobile to take panoramas in dng format on the s9?
2018-10-3
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

New here. I'm stuck at trying to change my avatar. Got a user name but cannot upload an image. What does "Please select a new photo upload editing." mean?
2018-10-4
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

1Eagle Posted at 2018-10-4 08:55
New here. I'm stuck at trying to change my avatar. Got a user name but cannot upload an image. What does "Please select a new photo upload editing." mean?

Got a new P4P and have about 5 hours on it. Trying to figure out if I can put a time and date stamp on my photos. Any ideas?
2018-10-4
Use props
fans7d3708bb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Hello,
I have just purchased a second hand Mavic Pro as I’m new to drones, should I rest the drone to factory settings and set it up fro scratch ?
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7d3708bb Posted at 2018-10-10 04:15
Hello,
I have just purchased a second hand Mavic Pro as I’m new to drones, should I rest the drone to factory settings and set it up fro scratch ?

Hi there, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, for the second-hand drone, you will just need to log in your own DJI account, then you can fly.
If you would like to restore it into the factory default, please have a try in DJI Assistant 2.
2018-10-11
Use props
Joe23london
lvl.1

Unable to activated my Mavic Pro, everything is updated, I’ve tried with different email addresses including gmai, I’ve used multipli devices, keeps showing error message, please help
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Joe23london Posted at 2018-10-13 23:20
Unable to activated my Mavic Pro, everything is updated, I’ve tried with different email addresses including gmai, I’ve used multipli devices, keeps showing error message, please help

Hi Joe, just to verify, is there any error message when the Mavic Pro fails to activate? Could you provide us with the screenshot, aircraft SN and purchase invoice for better assistance? We'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.
2018-10-14
Use props
fans6eeb164d
New

I haven’t been able to take off yet, night the Mavic to take videos and pictures of my beach house but I’m in a no fly zone....hoping to get some answers here
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6eeb164d Posted at 2018-10-14 04:52
I haven’t been able to take off yet, night the Mavic to take videos and pictures of my beach house but I’m in a no fly zone....hoping to get some answers here

Hi there, sorry to hear that, please refer to the link below to unlock the Authorization Zone: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
If there is any further issue, please contact flysafe@dji.com, thank you.
2018-10-14
Use props
Martin.b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

new to the forum, hi all
2018-10-16
Use props
MartinB7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

its been an hour and i still cant create a thread, i just get the message:

'you don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now...'

Forum Rules and Regulations:
NO LONGER IN AFFECT Quick Tip: Can't make a new thread? New users need to acquire 10 points to unlock this ability.

Thread for Newbies:
You can create new threads or reply to existing threads just 30 minutes after you create an account.
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules