@dji-adela x5 Problems DJi GoApp and Firmware
1137 15 2016-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

So here are the Pics of the Problems and this is the original post that never are you answering.
"
DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-25 10:27
1. I'm not very sure what the problem is. What do you mean by "left is right and right is left"?
2 ...

Dear Adela,

1. I meant that the picture is mirror-inverted in 4k resolution. As soon as one presses the recording-button, the preview picture is correct. But the normal preview (without recording) is mirror-inverted.

2. With the Olympus 45 mm at 30 frames the recording picture is much closer than with 60 frames. So with the same lense I have a totally different result only by switching between the frame rates. That's quite strange. So when we shoot a project in 30 frames (we are a team with several different cameras and not all of them can use 60 frames), we cannot use the 45 mm Olympus lense, as the picture is much too much zoomed in, although we do not want a zoomed picture. Using the 60 frames, the picture is as it should be. How can this be?

3. Calibrating a lense is not possible all the time. Sometimes the system just stops without any reason, and we have to start calibration again. On the Inspire it works perfectly. Problems just occure with the Osmo.

4. Starting the system in combination with the Osmo, we had several times the problem that the preview picture on the iPhone is extremely small, means it does not fill the screen (as it does normally), you can see a very small picture in the left below corner only and there is not chance to enlarge this. This happened with different iPhones (6s and 6s plus). You have to turn off everything and turn on again.

We had a big shooting for a music video last Friday. The system pretty much did well, but we had several problems with the autofocus. We had to restart several times, as we could not focus properly.
Furthermore we had problems with the custom white balance. We tried to change the Kelvin, suddenly the system stopped and the app completey "freezed". Also here, we had to turn off everything and had to restart completely.

All in all the system is really great and we did great shootings with it, but all those little bugs are disturbing a smooth working process.

Where's the problem to launch an official X5 adapter for the Osmo after 6 months?"

App Starting Bug Iphone 6 s Plus and Iphone 6 S :-)

App Starting

App Starting

Inverted Mirror only in 4K
IMG_1641.jpg

Not Inverted Mirror in 1080 P
IMG_1642.jpg

Problem with 30 FPS there is a Zooming :-)

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1643.jpg
2016-4-1
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

All she is going to say is " x5 is currently not supported, thanks for your happy patience, we want everyone to be so happy sorry it's taking so rong, it will be rereased in timely order" or something like that.
2016-4-1
Use props
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

@marvelles you are asking too much from something that is not even fully released yet. Just be happy you can use it for now.
2016-4-1
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

@westwoodfilms.c

No she ask me some question like this :-)
Now i make a seperat post directly
2016-4-1
Use props
LOCOSDEL136
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5709 ft
Puerto Rico

@LOCOSDEL136 :-) DJI Osmo .... Yes
2016-4-1
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

Mhhhhh...and no answer?mhhhh
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
I'm sorry about all those problems, but if all those issues happen on X5 with the Osmo, I'm afraid I can't give you reasonable answers right now since the X5 adaptor hasn't been release officially, well, the adaptor is necessary for the X5 to work normally on the Osmo.
Thanks for your understanding and consideration!
2016-4-5
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-6 07:22
Hello!
I'm sorry about all those problems, but if all those issues happen on X5 with the Osmo, I'm a ...

sorry dji-adela...but this answer is stupid !!!
the problem is not the adapter...i got one and it works....the adapter makes only the connection and i have a connection.
the problem is the firmware / DjI App
why you asking me about the problem in the dji go / firmware and i wrote you this in a seperat post and then you say  this shity comment.
thats typical dji and now iam very angry about this.
you think iam stupid?aha.....

in oktober dji says " adapter comming end of november"
in november dji says "adapter wii be out end december"
in the beginning of januar dji says and you can see it on the ces 2016 "comming soon"
at the beginning of februar dj says " end februar or middle march the adapter will come"
and now we got april!!!!! that is 6 month later....is dji thinking how stupid loyal customers are they:

you think iam stupid or what?.....sorry but shame on you.
2016-4-6
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

and today i spoke with my dealer and he thinking about to send 25 osmo x5 and 3 x5r back with 30 osmo handle kits :-)
he says "it is a shamet that so big company that sell 2 pieces that u cannot use together" and he stays in contact with the other 2 big deales and they want to give all the x5 / x5r and osmo handle kit back.
and no what?
think about and give this feedback to dji back and dont think we are idiots....okay?
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-6 16:26
and today i spoke with my dealer and he thinking about to send 25 osmo x5 and 3 x5r back with 30 osm ...

Sorry! I am never meant to be offensive!
To get the right performance, the DJI GO App and the firmware both need to work well together. After all, the pictures and videos taken by the camera need to be transmitted via the Osmo's processes.
We never stop communicating with our clients and our coworkers about the X5 adaptor and we are working hard to meet your expectation ASAP. It's just about to come to an end.
I apologize if I said anything inappropriate.
2016-4-6
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-6 11:17
Sorry! I am never meant to be offensive!
To get the right performance, the DJI GO App and the firm ...

sorry...but this is strange...you asking me about the problems.
when i say what the problem is then you say "sorry but the problem is that the x5 is not avaible now , there is no adapter"
why you asking me about the problems with  firmware and dji app?
and  dji has no communications with the clients or customers.
sorry a adapter took 6 month!!!and a firmware update too!!
you dont now about my dealer how angry he is.... and he is maybe thinking about and 2 other of the biggest seller to send all osmo handle kit and x5/x5r back to dji.
every time dji says "adapter comming soon"from oktober-november ect ect...and now....?nothing.

did apple know about this politic of selling ? i think not.
you can hope no big apple guy want to use osmo and x5 privat and then he see no adapter is avaible for 6 month.
i think tim cook will say "goodbye dji from apple store" and you now how fast apple do this.
think about :-)
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-6 18:20
when i say what the problem is the ...

Sorry for my misunderstanding!
I though you have some problem with the X3 and the Osmo, but not X5...
Beg you pardon!

Speaking of the X5 adaptor, I'll have to reiterate that it'll be ready in the next few weeks, we just need a little more patience to wait. Thanks a lot for your understanding!
2016-4-6
Use props
ecuriemedia
lvl.2

United Kingdom

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-6 11:20
when i say what the problem is the ...

The X5 adapter you have is not the official DJI adapter, the official one has not been released yet.

You have bought and unofficial product but expect DJI to fix the problem, does that make sense?

If the X5 adapter you have bought has a problem, take it up with the person you bought it from.
2016-4-6
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Germany

ecuriemedia Posted at 2016-4-6 19:31
The X5 adapter you have is not the official DJI adapter, the official one has not been released ye ...

wait wait wait !!!
what is the problem after 6 month?
how can it be that first you loading ios app 2.7.0 and there is a picture that stands "osmo Pro"
a picture with osmo and a x5 camera?
what now?the problem is not the adapter...it works...
for me the problem is that only a few easy fixes must do in the software then it works very good.
but i think dji has not the recources to do this...they only bring out phantom 4 and a x5r.
but the costumer that buy osmo handle kit and a x5 are idiots or not?
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-7 05:12
wait wait wait !!!
what is the problem after 6 month?
how can it be that first you loading ios app ...

Once the official DJI adaptor is released, we'd be appreciated to receive any feedback about it and we'll try our best to solve the problems for you.
The performance of the Osmo involves the firmware, the hardware and the App, etc. We need to analyze the issues thoroughly always.
2016-4-6
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4

Haha 6 month for Firmware :-) shame on you dji.now My costumer are sending x5 and osmo Handle Kit back.he says when i Want he take My stuff and i get My Money Or i Can take a yuneec.iam thinking about.....shame on you dji shame on you
2016-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules