576 1 2016-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwatt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 427867 ft
  • >>>
United States

We bought a P4 at Apple so received it on 3/15.  Flew for a couple days and the picture quality on the IPad was terrific, however we had a problem with the gimbal locking up a couple times so went back to Apple and exchanged the unit.  On the new P4 the controller wouldn't charge so Apple swapped out the controller for our original one and we were flying again.

Now the picture quality in the IPad is getting a little breakup and almost jello effect though the recording both in 4K and 1080/30 is fine.  What can we do to get a good quality picture in our IPad?  We're using an ND 4 on a bright sunny day.

Thx...Jim Watt
2016-4-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The video you see on screen while flying, will never be as sharp or clear as the actual recording you are creating.
It's more as a reference for you, not a broadcast quality rendering, of the actual camera processing the light.
As you stated, it doesn't affect the intended recording, only the live camera view.

I never take the live screen view too seriously, other than to keep my camera view in perspective. I like to use the 1/3 rule.

RedHotPoker
2016-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules