What is the latest Remote firmware? April 2016
1332 6 2016-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Hi, Just wondering if the Inspire remote/transmitter needs the latest v1.7.9 Firmware.

Inspire 1 Firmware v1.7.0.90
2016-03-17

Inspire 1 Firmware v.1.6.0.40
2015-12-22

Inspire 1 Firmware v1.3.0.00
2015-08-04

2016-4-3
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kit,

The Remote Controller is actually upgraded using the DJI GO App.

The GO App must be connected to the internet (wireless/cellular) and it will check for RC updates and will alert you that your RC needs updating. If you proceed, the GO App will download and stage the firmware. Once downloaded and staged, the GO App will guide you through updating your RC. You should NOT have the Inspire powered up while updating the RC.

The current RC firmware is actually v1.5.0080...
2016-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

The remote is upgraded using the DJI Go App and is not any of the numbers you listed. V1.5.0080. Make sure that your Inspire 1 is not turned on and connected while trying to update the remote!

watch this video and the remote is shown in the second half

Rich
2016-4-3
Use props
captdkp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4521345 ft
United States

I have tried to upgrade the firmware on TWO RC controllers with the DJIGO app and both are now unusable.  I knew I should have left them alone.  Connected them via the app (inspire not on) followed the instructions as per DJI (another mistake I made) and at the end of the upgrade I get an "upgrade failed, do not turn off remote or connected device".  Attempted a "retry" and one beep and it fails each and every time.  I have tried a hard reset on both with the famous gs-***.bin file but no dice.  Tried the C1+C2+photo button turning off RC and then on; no dice.  My Inspire is unusable but is a wonderful paper weight. When I turn on the RC, I get a light blue light and 4 white lights(charged battery).  Any clues out there?  HELP >> > > > PS, before anyone asks, yes, I tried a new usb cable (3 in fact).
2016-4-3
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

captdkp Posted at 2016-4-4 12:48
I have tried to upgrade the firmware on TWO RC controllers with the DJIGO app and both are now unusa ...

Take a look at Donnie's thread -> CLICK HERE for thread link
and then download this RC firmware if you are trying to update to the latest firmware: Manual RC firmware download
2016-4-4
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

Thank you to all who replied. I updated successfully.
I hope captain can get their issue sorted.
2016-4-4
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-4 18:15
Take a look at Donnie's thread -> CLICK HERE for thread link
and then download this RC firmware if  ...

You are the Man Terry !!!

Cheers -donnie
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules