Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-3
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

I've YouTube videos of how to accomplish this... But from what I've seen and read it's best to have two operators so that you can maintain better control of the bird.  So ... Yes, but you'll have to use the tablet to accomplish this... Look it up on YouTube... I wouldn't recommend it though... Just my opinion...
2016-4-4
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

2016-4-4
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

I'm in the same bait as you at the moment ... Still researching, reading, learning... But if you look through some of the posts you'll find a lot of interesting feedback/advise on firmware updates... I can't speak from experience but the one thing I have noticed is that some of the more experienced inspire pilots tend to wait a week or so after a new update has been released ... Which allows time for any bugs (if any) to be identified...
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, you can use the master as a camera operator and fly at the same time.
My friend does it this was and took him a few weeks to master the moves.
You just switch C1 from tilt to pan and you can achieve this. I've seen some of his videos and you would swear that it's a two person operation, but he has mastered it

And DJI recommends being on the latest update.
2016-4-4
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

Cheers Tim
2016-4-4
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

Ken... Sorry
2016-4-4
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Morph1 Posted at 2016-4-5 01:36
Ken , if I may ask you, my craft will be here end of the week, now what if I open the box and I get ...

Trust me, you are 100% fine if you get a B. All that you will have to do is upgrade the firmware.
2016-4-4
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>

If you want to pan and tilt at the same time point the inspire in the direction you will be flying,  put the inspire in Course Lock. Push the stick forward, as you fly by your subject use the Yaw to pan and then use the dial on your left index finder to tilt up/down. Takes a little practice but this is s a great use of Course Lock. You can of course do all of this manually which I suggest you get used to doing. You will save a lot of time and battery. At 2:00 minute mark in this video you will see the manual technique used. I did not need to use any tilt on the camera though, at least I don't remember doing that.

Houston
2016-4-5
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

I personally think it is best done with one operator ... this video was done with one operator...
2016-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules