My Osmo doesn't record all the shots.
2000 8 2016-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alemautret
New

United States

Hi,
I have most annoying problem you can have with a camera.
It's not the first time my osmo does that but yesterday I went to a national park and filmed all day.
But today I wanted to see my shots but a lot of files are missing while all was working well when I was recording.

Do you have the same kind of problem ?

Thanks
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Do you mean the files in the SD card?
If you are talking about the files in Media Library, please check your phone's video cache, if it exceeds 2GB, the other videos can not be saved.
2016-4-4
Use props
alemautret
New

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-4 23:04
Hi,
Do you mean the files in the SD card?
If you are talking about the files in Media Library, pleas ...

Yes the files in the SD card
After several problems of recordings I stopped the cache option with my phone.  Sometimes I had the third of the files on my SD card, an other third on my phone and another third which had disapeared.
I replied on another topic on the forum because today I found THM files which match with the files I lost the last week end. But even if I change the name of the file it doesn't change the size of the file so it's not a video.

Thanks for the answer
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

alemautret Posted at 2016-4-7 17:45
Yes the files in the SD card
After several problems of recordings I stopped the cache option with ...

Have you tried to format the SD card in the DJI GO APP? What the model of your SD card?
Please check whether you set the File Index Mode (In Gear setting->Camera->General) as Reset or Continuous.
Do you remember that if you stopped the former recording before beginning to record the next video each time? Or did you change the battery frequently without stopping the recording first?

What's version of the APP and the firmware, please?
2016-4-7
Use props
alemautret
New

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-7 03:09
Have you tried to format the SD card in the DJI GO APP? What the model of your SD card?
Please che ...

I didn't format the SD card yet because I wanted to be sure that I can not find my files to do it. The model of my SD card is SanDisk Ultra microSD HC 1 32 GB class 10.
The file index mode is on repeat. I always stop the recording when I don't need to film to save battery (sleep mode).

The version of the firmware is 1.5.2.0 and the App 2.7.1(244)
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

alemautret Posted at 2016-4-7 18:30
I didn't format the SD card yet because I wanted to be sure that I can not find my files to do it. ...

We would recommend the firmware v1.6.2.10.
With the SD card plugging in the camera, can you review all the present pictures or videos in Playback of the DJI GO App? Did you check the files in the SD card via a SD card reader or a micro-USB cable? Make sure the SD card reader and the micro-USB cable are in good conditions.
You can copy your files, format the SD card and try again. If you have another SD card, you can test if it's the problem of your original SD card.
2016-4-7
Use props
Ale3n
New

Ireland

i have a similar problem. following
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what DJI product are you using? Also, please tell us the model of your mobile device so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-5
Use props
Taqi
New

New Zealand

I also have the same problem.

I have been using my DJI Osmo Action 3 for 3 months. Today was the first time I encountered this problem. My whole day fishing recording was not showed up in the app (I am using iPhone 11 Pro) nor in the MacBook Pro using card reader. However, the space is indicating the recording is there 156GB available of 256GB or something like that. During the fishing, I was checking my recording via the DJI Playback and it was there. However, now it is not there anymore in the playback.

Please help me to recover the recording! It is just so disappointing.
2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules