Help with Inspire 1 Pro repair in Puerto Rico!
1324 2 2016-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mazurlazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2303 ft
Puerto Rico

I have recently moved from New York to San Juan, Puerto Rico for 2 to 3 months to finish a documentary film I have been working on for many years. To my extreme sadness, I made a miscalculation during my first flight here and crashed the drone into a tree. The damage is significant to 2 of the larger carbon fiber poles on the frame, the shock absorbing piece is cracked and needs to be replaced, the frame of the body seems to be slightly crooked but toally in tact, and the lower part of the gimbal on the X5 is also broken (no damage to the actual camera). Since there are no official DJI repair centers here I was hoping that someone could at least point me in the direction of what to do. Is there an address that I should mail the drone to? Are there other licensed repair shops that exist that might be faster? Is there any circumstance where I receive the drone back before I leave less than 2 months from now? I am pretty heartbroken about my pilot error but I'm hoping that there is at least a solution to this problem that I can work with from the Caribbean.

Any help that you could give me would be enormously appreciated. Thank you!

2016-4-5
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible to get the I1 over to The Dominican Republic?

DJI Repair

DJI Repair

If not, then browse to the DJI Repair Services Locator
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the late response...  You still can send to over to LA  DJI Support center, or fix your drone at Dominican Republic as Terry suggested
2016-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules