Go Professional Inspire 1 Case - Worth It?
757 5 2016-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
me
New

United States

Hi,

First post to the forum so excuse any missteps

I currently have the Inspire 1 with the X3 and have been in the market for a case since the handle broke off my DJI case about a week after I purchased it...

I'm looking into purchasing the Go Professional Landing Mode Case but at $469 I'm just not sure if it's worth it? A couple of questions I had include:

Is it bad for the Inspire to be stored in landing mode?
Are there adverse impacts to the gimbal if you leave it attached?
Is the case that much more sturdy (for basic travel in the trunk of my car)?

Aside from the obvious ability to travel and check the case (which I wouldn't do often) I'm just not seeing the added value and almost want to spend the money on a couple more batteries instead.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Kris  
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I saw another landing mode hard shell case out here in development and I think it was going to be around $250. It looked really cool and it was a back pack, landing mode and camera stays attached.
Found it.
$259
http://aerial.bestemusa.com/InsP ... mbal-Lock_p_27.html

2016-4-5
Use props
kfarruggia
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-5 11:38
I saw another landing mode case out here in development and I think it was going to be around $250.  ...

Thanks for the reply! That looks like a pretty sweet case...and I definitely like the price.

My only two worries would be that it doesn't accommodate the X5 (and so upgrading from my X3 wouldn't be possible) and that it'd be too big to carry on a commercial flight (so I'd have to check it anyway).
2016-4-5
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

kfarruggia Posted at 2016-4-5 13:56
Thanks for the reply! That looks like a pretty sweet case...and I definitely like the price.

My  ...

If you are  interested in keeping your case these work great.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Insp ... 26sd%3D261788403700
2016-4-5
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

Have a look at: http://forum.dji.com/thread-43356-1-1.html
I have had this for a few months and love it. Holds the X5 plus up to 6 batteries, etc.
2016-4-5
Use props
hillharry
New
Flight distance : 579029 ft
United Kingdom

Go Professional Cases make really great products.

I just got delivery of their Inspire backpack, it is seriously comfortable, was around the $2-300 mark. It DOES fit the X5, which is great.

It isn't a hard shell, so I wouldn't throw it in the hold as it is, but I have a peli case that I will put the backpack into, and then put that into the hold when I have to travel for jobs. It doesn't hold the Inspire in landing mode, just storage, but its got slots for a ton of extra bits like 4 batteries, 2 controllers, your tablets, a laptop, props cables, etc.

I got mine from EZdrone, they were really helpful when I was barraging them with questions before dropping that much on a backpack, very glad I did now
2016-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules