Got my 100W Charger!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thumb
lvl.4
United States

Got my 100W charger today and tested it out and it works great. Saved $10 and free shipping on Amazon too! Now I can charge 2 batteries or a battery and RC at the same time without getting the hub.

2016-4-5
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

They're certainly faster than the standard one that comes with the Advanced. I generally use both at the same time to either charge two batteries or one battery and a remote etc. I also have a 12v car charger (cheap on eBay) to enable mobile charging.
2016-4-5
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

Yes, I ordered one of the car chargers on Ebay and finally got it two months later. I had already filed a claim and got refunded two weeks before I got it.
2016-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I also have two 100w chargers for my 4 intelligent flight battery packs, and the advantages are several.
It is much easier to charge two battery packs at once, or a battery and RC...

RedHotPoker
2016-4-5
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

I was wondering about that RedHotPoker, RC and battery at same time because I know you're not suppose to use the original charger to charge both at the same time.
2016-4-5
Use props
-=RaM=-
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Does your charger charge all of the batteries simultaneously or one by one as each one is charged..Could you post some links please guys..Thanks
2016-4-6
Use props
waters212
lvl.2
United States

How can I tell how fast my DJI 4-battery charging hub should be ? Are there any numbers on the unit itself that would tell me? It  does not seem to be that fast, so I'm wondering if I have the right charger. Also, about how long would it take this hub to fully charge a battery that has one solid green light?
2016-4-6
Use props
madaerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 512251 ft
United States

Are you able to post a link to the one you purchased? Or do forum rules prohibit that? I would like to have a spare, just in case - but also would like the convenience of charging 2 batteries at once.
2016-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules