What tablets work with P3a ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M3NF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49629 ft
United Kingdom

I know this has been asked so many times, but each time I search and look it seems a different reply.

Looking at DJI website direct it quotes

The DJI GO app is only compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or later.
The following devices are recommended:
iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Android: Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3 , Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini
Support for additional Android devices will become available as testing and development continues.

Then looking on the forum and the replies from DJI Staff say slighty different

List.jpg

Which shows a fair few more, The reason I am asking is i plan to buy a P3a this week and a second hand tablet from the sale off my ipad mini 1st gen and ipad 3rd gen but I dont want to find out i end up buying a tablet thats not supported.
2016-4-6
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Although I've not actually used it for flying my Galaxy Tab S seems to work just fine with my P3A.  But normally I use my S5.
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, you can check the latest list here :  http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads
2016-4-6
Use props
chtan
lvl.1

Malaysia

My LG V10 is also not listed but the apps. works perfectly with the copter. I just need to disable the unknown source from USB to get it to register my account. After that everything just work fine.
2016-4-7
Use props
M3NF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49629 ft
United Kingdom

This is why i asked, as seems so many other tablets / phones work but just not listed, is there a reason for this, has DJI tested the app themselves or are they just guessing that the app only runs good enough on certain spec tablets or phones. I had to sell both my iPads as they said they won't work, and then I have read that if the app installs then it would work, well my iPad mini app installed fine, thou unable to test as my quad has not yet arrived. I don't want to go and waste another 200-300 on a new tablet just to hear that it won't be supported in 6 months.
2016-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules