DJI Lightbridge Assistant will not connect
3479 6 2016-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matthiggins87
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Recently bought Lightbridge (original version 1) for my Phantom 2 (I know I'm behind everyone else!!) but I am having a lot of difficulties with the set up. One issue is that I can't get Lightbridge Assistant to recognise either the ground or air system when connected to Windows. I have installed the DJI Driver Installer and the Phantom 2 Assistant works with the Phantom but Lightbridge Assistant acts as though nothing is connected. I have installed both versions of Lightbridge Assistant to no avail. Windows DOES recognise both systems when connected as an unspecified device DJI with model name DJI CONTROLLER. It must be a driver issue but I'm stumped!

I hope someone here has managed to resolve this problem in the past!

Thanks!
2016-4-6
Use props
maloneshaun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I also had problems with mine unfortunately it seems Dji doesn't seem to support this system anymore as there is no iOS app, and many people are experiencing the problem your having
2016-4-6
Use props
matthiggins87
lvl.3
United Kingdom

maloneshaun@roc Posted at 2016-4-6 17:28
Hi I also had problems with mine unfortunately it seems Dji doesn't seem to support this system anym ...

Yeah its a pain. Did your Lightbridge work at least? Connecting to the Assistant software is just the tip of the iceberg, I can't get my transmitter to engage the motors on the Phantom via Lightbridge at all. I have managed to get gimbal control and I get the feed from the GoPro no problem, I was hoping that Lightbridge Assistant would help me out...
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
It seems that the problem is a windows driver issue.
Hope you'll get some useful information on this website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... -problems=windows-7
*Please note: the Lightbridge Driver and Assistant installer only support Windows operating systems [Win XP, Win7, Win8(32 or 64 bit)].
2016-4-6
Use props
matthiggins87
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-7 08:43
Hello!
It seems that the problem is a windows driver issue.
Hope you'll get some useful information ...

Hello all,

I seem to have resolved the problem. I had tried to get this to work on Windows 8.1 and then Windows 10 with no luck. I then did a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and reinstalled the DJI_WIN_DRIVER install followed by the Lightbridge Assistant and now Lightbridge is detected by the Assistant and works as it should. Thanks Adela for your help, I hope that this may help others in future.

I'm not out of the woods yet, I'm still getting a CFG-ERR with the Phantom Assistant and I can't calibrate my TX. It will calibrate in Lightbridge Assistant but not Phantom Assistant.  
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

matthiggins87 Posted at 2016-4-8 01:57
Hello all,

I seem to have resolved the problem. I had tried to get this to work on Windows 8.1 an ...

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad that your Lightbridge Assistant work again.
About the Phantom issue, please try to get more help in the Phantom section of our Forum.
Good luck to you!
2016-4-7
Use props
xtin_mania
New

Indonesia

use 32 bit windows for that issue
2016-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules