DJI Go upgrade v2.7.2 for the Phantom 3 Standard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

I have a dji P3 standard.  I'm using a NVIDIA SHIELD tablet K1 (android).  I received the notice on the jdi go app to upgrade; witch I did.  I was currently running v2.7.1 and the new upgrade was to v2.7.2.  All went well and the popup said the upload was successfull.  However, my RC indicates that it is still at the v2.7.1 version.  Is this normal?

Thank you.
Chuck
2016-4-7
Use props
Lynx.1
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Goldchicker
1st of congrats on having problems with the Android Go app .... ( your not the only one out there with problems with GO on android ...
pull the Sd card out of the drone and check the txt file on it to confirm the update was successful
if it was then try to uninstall the go app ( not just uninstall it go in to the file manager and deliet the DJI file
then open the android file > data > scroll to the bottom and look for the dji.pilot file and delete that as well
then go get the fresh copy of the GO app from play store ...
reinstall the Go app then check it ....
if the Sd card has a BIN file on it keep it for the moment ... and keep the txt file ..
it may be needed for a up date to the batters or RC unit...
If it works ( way cool ) if not then cut the files off the Sd card past them to a safe file on your pc and wash and repeat the full android clean out ...

I'm not a Expert but I now more about the android stuff than most of the TEK's that copy and past ( this is the recommended list of phones and tablets )

good luck and happy panning
Lynx.1
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Chuck, I think you may update the firmware of the drone and RC via DJI GO and receive a message of upgrading successfully. But it is not equal to the APP's updating.I'd suggest you to check it in Play Store again or reinstall the app.
2016-4-7
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Lynx.1 and DJI-Paladin;

Everything is fine now.  The new v# is noted on my tablet.  Maybe it just took some time.  Thank you for your input.

Chuck
2016-4-8
Use props
Martin Langan
lvl.1

Netherlands

anyone suggest the best firmware to roll back to that does not have the NFZ lock on i have phantom 3 pro and want to just fly as before the dji go app stated the warnings every time i fly
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules