Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downgrade Firmware
57746 87 2016-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReiRoll
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14278 ft

Hungary

djiuser_dFXv88EjMq36 Posted at 2018-3-20 14:49
Dji disabled the use of rc 1.6 and 1.5.8 just last week.

Are You sure? Half an hour i could downgrade my second controller to FW 1.5.8, and it work son Android evice trough the latest GO app 3.1.28

You should check it
2018-3-22
Use props
Henry M.Y.
First Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Roland,

Glad you sorted it out!

Folks here would be pleased if you would share your findings on actual flying performance with after downgrading your Inspire 1 Pro to FW v1.4.0.70.

Please let us know.

Happy flying!

Henry
2018-3-22
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669026 ft
Czechia

Zkampi Posted at 2018-1-18 04:10
Maybe the version of the Basic Fly Safe Database is not up to date anymore?

I was wondering about that. I noticed that it has not changed with all the FW updates.
2018-5-14
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-11 08:25
You may have an older version of the RC.  Older than 1.5.  Also the file is special.

Did the file you loaded look like this EXACTLY C1_FW_V01.05.0080  

is anyone aware of the link to 1.8.0 for RC for advanced? I assume pro is the same? Thx!
2018-7-29
Use props
Mescue
New
United States

Upgrade problems. I'll put this here and see if I get a response. I just bought a used I 1 from a friend. I flew it a couple of times without the camera and then got my phone hooked up to the RC. It immediately told me I needed a firmware update of the RC and AC and Z3. I did not do any research on this, just clicked the RC at the top of the list and updated the RC. BIG MISTAKE! A little irritated that this was at the top of the list since apparently it is a big no no. The AC was in travel mode, so now I'm stuck with an AC that won't update. Haven't tried cranking the gear down manually yet, but reading on here it sounds like that may be a little sketchy. I have downgraded the RC to the two options listed of 1.6 and 1.5.8, but neither must be compatible with the current AC firmware I have because I couldn't connect after that. Any ideas on where to go from here? How do I find out what AC version I have so that I can figure out what RC version I need? Will cranking down the AC landing gear manually actually activate the camera so that the upgrade will be possible?
2018-11-18
Use props
Phayix
New

Saudi Arabia

Hi Folks, thanks for all the help.

I have my hands on an inspire one, it has the bluelight on static.

after alot of search i discovered that
AC firmware is 1.9.130
RC Firmware is 1.7.80

Is there ANY way i can rollback RC firmware? or any way to fix this issue? or is my kit bricked for good?
2019-6-2
Use props
AirHaven
New

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-8 10:21
Mount your mobile device on the RC and connect the cable.
Ensure you have internet connectivity with your mobile device.
Power on the RC.

Downgrading firmware on my inspire 1 remote control using DJI Go. There is no Graduates Cap. There is different icon. How do I proceed when there is no Graduates Cap available?
2022-11-23
Use props
djiuser_udRtRfShVoCI
New
Albania

how can i downgrade my aircraft firmware from 1.11.01.50 to 1.8 it wont let me because this firmware doesnt allow us to downgrade what can i do
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules