DJI Support absolutely appalling
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steve.steadycom
New

United Kingdom

I contacted  DJI  support back in January about my defective Phantom 3 Pro. They asked me to send it to their warehouse for repairs and after weeks of waiting I emailed them about the status of the repair and they said they haven't received the drone. I sent them the tracking number which shows that it was delivered and signed for. I have been emailing them back and forth since January and they keep telling me that they haven't received the drone. They take 4 days and even weeks sometimes to reply to my emails, but now they have completely stopped replying  to any of my emails. My drone was brand new. I have completely lost hope that I will ever see my drone again. Can somebody tell me what to do please?
2016-4-8
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Bump. Dji time or Dave can you help this guy?
2016-4-8
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'am sorry for your loss! Hopefully a DJI-Tech will be up on your post soon.
2016-4-8
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

*tim                     
2016-4-8
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

Call them, they take days to answer emails...
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I am sorry for your experience, please post your email and RMA number and I will look into it. They will open Monday and I will have someone contact you.
2016-4-8
Use props
connorschulte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 261033 ft
United States

My experience with DJI supports is atrocious. I would call them if possible.
2016-4-8
Use props
steve.steadycom
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-8 19:59
I am sorry for your experience, please post your email and RMA number and I will look into it. They  ...

Hello,
My email is Steve.steadycomps@gmail.com

2016-4-8
Use props
JustGoThere
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41778 ft
United States

you forgot the RMA # for him....
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Thank you very much, I will make sure you are contacted on Monday. They should be able to look up the RMA number with your email so if you have a great, if you do not it is not a big deal.
2016-4-8
Use props
steve.steadycom
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-8 20:29
Thank you very much, I will make sure you are contacted on Monday. They should be able to look up  ...

I don't think I have an RMA number. I'm looking forward hearing from you. Thanks for that Ken!
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

steve.steadycom Posted at 2016-4-9 03:32
I don't think I have an RMA number. I'm looking forward hearing from you. Thanks for that Ken!

No problem, do not worry about it. I will have someone contact you Monday. And again I am sorry for your experience.
2016-4-8
Use props
evsjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1995479 ft
United States

Ken to the rescue!!   Great job on getting things moving.
2016-4-8
Use props
steve.steadycom
New

United Kingdom

It's Monday 10:26 PM and I still haven't heard anything from you. How long more do I have to wait!? This is so frustrating!
2016-4-11
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

steve.steadycom Posted at 2016-4-11 17:28
It's Monday 10:26 PM and I still haven't heard anything from you. How long more do I have to wait!?  ...

Here in the US its 5:52 currently (5:26 when you posted.). I think they close at 6. I'm hoping they call you!!!
2016-4-11
Use props
steve.steadycom
New

United Kingdom

Can somebody please tell me what to do? I still haven't heard  anything from them.
2016-4-12
Use props
RickAZ
lvl.1

steve.steadycom Posted at 2016-4-12 22:46
Can somebody please tell me what to do? I still haven't heard  anything from them.

Why not call them on the phone?
2016-4-12
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

steve.steadycom Posted at 2016-4-12 10:46

CALL THEM, it's the fastest or you will be waiting weeks....
2016-4-12
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft

steve.steadycom Posted at 2016-4-12 22:46

you must have an RMA number after you talked with tech support without one i wouldnt  have returned it.
look back in your notes you must have one.
i would try calling, once you get someone on the other end, have patience, be calm and polite. I am sure it will get sorted out.
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

What was the parcel tracking number when you sent it to DJI? Delivery company says that your tracking number is incorrect and there is no any records on the number you provided. Could you please double check and post it here. Thank you!
2016-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules