c1 and c2 buttons missing Toggle map/live view
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M3NF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49629 ft
United Kingdom

Is it just me or on the latest firmware no longer you can customise the c1 and c2 to Toggle map/live view ?

I am new and only got my P3a today and just done a firmware update, but I thought you could program the c1 and c2 to have this but it is not showing anymore in my list.
2016-4-9
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sometimes the aircraft as well as the RC needs to be on for that option to show up for the C1 and or C2 button.
I recall that when the P3 was off the map/live view option would not show up.
2016-4-9
Use props
M3NF
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks just checked but no its not showing still when powered up.

Showing this

Showing this

Showing this

Showing this

2016-4-9
Use props
Nicelypm1
lvl.2

United States

Just checked mine after upgrade P3A to the newest firmware 1.8.8 and rc upgrade - the toggle map/live view still shows as a button option, using ios version 2.7.1
2016-4-9
Use props
mal6514
lvl.2

iPad mini 2 I can toggle map /live view with c1/c/2.  iPhone 6s I can only toggle if I leave it undefined and previously used my iPad and specifically used the c1/c2 command.  Weird but works for me.
2016-4-9
Use props
mal6514
lvl.2

United States

Have two p3p different versions and different version RC
2016-4-9
Use props
M3NF
lvl.2
United Kingdom

mal6514 Posted at 2016-4-10 00:10
iPad mini 2 I can toggle map /live view with c1/c/2.  iPhone 6s I can only toggle if I leave it unde ...

Thanks loads for checking, also using iPhone 6 this way, so maybe thats why, My iPad is due tomorrow so i will retry with that to see if it re shows. Thanks loads for checking thou, really grateful for taking the time to check and reply.
2016-4-9
Use props
M3NF
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just to update on this, this feature is now showing on my iPad mini 2. Is odd not on the phone still.
2016-4-15
Use props
djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb
lvl.2
United States

I know this is an old post but I had and still have the same issue with my Android devices. My iPad allows "Toggle Map View" on C1 or C2 but not my Android devices.
Thought this might be helpful to somebody else searchin for a fix
RC
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_AnmLG3xRPlzb Posted at 2-24 13:35
I know this is an old post but I had and still have the same issue with my Android devices. My iPad allows "Toggle Map View" on C1 or C2 but not my Android devices.
Thought this might be helpful to somebody else searchin for a fix
RC

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know on which particular drone this situation occurs? May we know what is the current firmware and app version are you using? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules