Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixeled image with Z15-5D markIII
2641 14 2015-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

From first of december when we buy the S1000+A2+LB+Z15-5D and Cannon Mark III we have not been able to use this kit to work. Always pixeled image.
We have upgraded all firmwares up to Last week but the same. Yesterday I tried to change the HDMI from gimbal and just the same, I connect the HDMI camera out direct to air station and select in my mobile Note2 Samsung HDMI/AV and in this direct connection all Ok. camera transmite image well. The problem seem as if the digital image from HDMI gimbal can not be procesed by ground station. In camera we have tested all posible configurations but always the same problem. We have not been able to test with other different camera because we have not found yet an adaptor from miniHDMI to micro, but I think this is the only thing that is missing to do.
  Also, we like to know if there is any expert in DJI in Spain, because all the people we know are very bad, even the dealers, their only target is sell and go...

We have instaled this kit in a profesional helicopters company with the posibility to grow up this machines over 10, but with the bad results and the low eficience in DJI dealers in our country we are a little angry.

This is the youtube link what is happening : http://youtu.be/gWUsXv7iPcQ

Thank you
Xavier
Raxa drones SL
2015-1-14
Use props
bfurman
lvl.1

Poland

Hi there!

I'm having same issue with my S1000+A2+LB+Z15GH4

I did not make any flight since 2-3 months becouse of that...
2015-1-16
Use props
bradc6.email
New

United States

I am having the exact same problems using the S1000+A2+LB+Z15GH4.  I am very frustrated.  It has cost me a lot of money to troubleshoot as well as lost work.  My flights seem to be great.  The video feed is basically non-existant.  Not what I would expect for purchasing "commercial grade" equipment.  DJI needs to resolve this immediately.
2015-1-19
Use props
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, where are you from?
Have any video with this same issue as me?
I can't believe that DJI company can't solve this problem in Spain. I send email to DJI China ans support told me that speak whit my dealet to change the gimbal but the only anwser was a RMA and always with a lot of delay. Yesterday I call them because I decide to send them and then they told me that that I must recieve a new RMA if I want to send them in spite to sen to DJI Deutchland. They are pulling my leg. Really the worst tecnician service ever seen...
Now I can't know if the problem is from gimbal (I suposse because red light in gimbal sometimes change to green blinking but usually no ) or from lightbridge air or ground station. Nobody anwser at this question. Always lost time and money.

2015-1-19
Use props
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

http://youtu.be/kvRx1IA_wk0
Problems whit s900+a2+LB+GH4
Red light some times to green but usually innred even if green blinking in flight turns to red:@
2015-1-19
Use props
grey moth
lvl.1

United Kingdom

does it look like this

had this problem and been told its the hd/av board when a new one arrives tomorrow will confirm this.
2015-1-20
Use props
bfurman.email
lvl.1

Poland

@Grey moth - why do you have that line telling position of drone? Are you using iOSD MK II ?

Tell us if new HD/AV board helped you.
2015-1-20
Use props
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

grey moth Posted at 2015-1-20 18:08
does it look like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NitvP564mf4&feature=youtu.be
had this problem ...

HI, we have this problem with a z15-5d Mark3, pixelated image, but with GH4 the problem is that the red light from gimbal camera status doen't change to green blinking. Only from time to time it runs ok.
  Today I have send the GH4 to DJI Germany because our dealer in Spain is really a nasty person ( ElctronicaRc ), the worst service ever seen.
2015-1-20
Use props
grey moth
lvl.1

United Kingdom

bfurman.email Posted at 2015-1-20 18:32
@Grey moth - why do you have that line telling position of drone? Are you using iOSD MK II ?

Tell u ...

its just the osd of the lightbridge can turn it on via hdmi in the android/ios app.
2015-1-21
Use props
kaveh.seyedahma
New
Flight distance : 2975512 ft
Iran

Hi there!

I'm having same issue with my S1000+A2+LB+Z5D HD and Cannon Mark III

I did not make any flight since 3 months becouse of that...

the point is when I use my  Z5Dnon HD gimbal, It works and the video LED on my light LB is green but when I use my Z5D HD Always pixeled image and the video LED on my LB is red!!!!
Finally do you fined any solution for this problem?? @Xavier

kaveh seyedahmadian
seemstudio
IRAN
2015-2-11
Use props
DJI support
Second Officer

Hong Kong

kaveh.seyedahma Posted at 2015-2-11 17:48
Hi there!

I'm having same issue with my S1000+A2+LB+Z5D HD and Cannon Mark III

Hi,
Please try replacing the cable connecting GCU G9 interface and gimbal.
After replacement, if this still doesn't work, please return your gimbal to DJI support center for repair.
North American customer please contact  DJI LA Office                +1 (818) 235 0789
us.support@dji.com        Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
The call center will shut down this Friday (2/13/2014) due to system upgrade. We will also be closed on Monday, 2/16/15, for President’s Day

European customers, please contact DJI GmbH        support.europe@dji.com        +49 (0) 1803 354000
Other customers, please send mails to support@dji.com
2015-2-12
Use props
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

DJI support Posted at 2015-2-12 17:42
Hi,
After replacement, if  ...

I send both gimbals gh4 and 5d to european support and still waiting For a solution. Two month with no working because of it. INCREDIBLE
2015-2-21
Use props
tahoejmfc
lvl.1

United States

I replaced my HDMI/AV board, G9 cable, HDMI cable and this did not fix the pixelation problem. Directly connecting the cameras HDMI to lightbridge fixed and problems and it works fine
2015-2-24
Use props
DJI-Jackson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51243 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

tahoejmfc Posted at 2015-2-25 00:37
I replaced my HDMI/AV board, G9 cable, HDMI cable and this did not fix the pixelation problem. Direc ...
Hi,Sir

After replacement, if this still doesn't work, please return your gimbal to DJI support center for repair.
North American customer please contact  DJI LA Office                +1 (818) 235 0789
us.support@dji.com        Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
2015-2-27
Use props
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

tahoejmfc I supose that you conect the camera with the air station but this is not a good solution, because the gimbal can't rotate well. I don't know what's really happening. TThe GH4 was totaly replaced and nw is working fine, but the 5D was only replaced the arm, but the CGU was the same and we have still the pixelated image past 5 month. It's really dawm. We have instaled a analogic sistem throught VTX 5.8 and selecting AV in the gimbal unit, but it's not usefull for TV live links, because the video signal is not so good as wished. It's giving us a lot of problems, we are really enoyed with DJI support because no good solution is given us. I can't believe what is happening. We have lost a lot of works for this issue and also a lot of money. It's a very very bad publicity for DJI, at least in our country,
2015-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules