Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unresponsive Osmo - Post new firmware 24/03/16
891 3 2016-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acm19931c
New

United Kingdom

Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem?

Purchased my Osmo early February with the intension on shooting some sports. Used approx 15mins worth of video before finishing, uploading and putting my Osmo aside.

A month later I wanted to use my Osmo again - Uploaded the new Firmware software (24/03/16), and low and behold, the Osmo isn't working!!

Wondered if anyone else has had the following:
- When turning Osmo on, yellow light (left hand side) and green light (right hand side) both appear and do not change.
- Record and capture buttons are unresponsive HOWEVER, joystick seems to be working along with gimbal and lens mechanics
- Unable to see through lens via Iphone DJI Go App - appears that although states 'connected', Iphone viewfinder remains black.

I've now reset my Osmo in the hope things would amend.... and nothing happened.

All in all, very fed up of this piece of equipment. Have NO idea what to do as DJI services/repair/customer support is diabiolical and I feel I've just wasted so much money.

Can anyone help me?

Best,

Adam

2016-4-10
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Adam,
According to your description about the problem.
One of the possibility is that you may forget to insert the SD card in your camera. The left indicator is for the camera status while the right indicator is for the system status. If the left indicator is solid yellow, it implies that there's something wrong with the camera.
Since you can connect the Osmo to your the DJI GO App, could you please check the firmware version and see if you've upgrade the firmware successfully? We would like to look at the shortcut of those information. After the upgrade, we would suggest remove the bin file and format your SD card in the DJI GO App.
More details about the issue will be helpful.

I'm sorry that you're disappointed about our services, we'll try to improve in the future. If you have any good suggestion or feedback, we would be appreciated to hear from you.
2016-4-10
Use props
parimal.puranda
New

India

I am having the same issue with my DJI OSMO. Have you found any solution to this issue ?

Also when i checked the DJI APP About us, it shows Camera and Encoder Failed.

2016-5-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

parimal.puranda Posted at 2016-5-30 20:09
I am having the same issue with my DJI OSMO. Have you found any solution to this issue ?

Also when  ...

Hi,
Please check my answer in another thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-35554-1-1.html
Any further feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules