last question on X5 Adapter
12Next >
3292 57 2016-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

OK OK! Now I could be here hours writing what is shameful the DJI behavior ... I can stand here and write insults to DJI and still be deleted from the forum ...

But...

I just want a clear and simple answer !!!

I bought the Osmo + X5 spending thousands of dollars not to play or to film my dogs but I bought the Osmo + X5 to work.
Now I find myself in the position of not more power to wait and decide whether to purchase another stabilization system and recovery and if I do it I need to know now!
WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK!

So I ask DJI least tell me if I can have the X5 adapter by April!
Otherwise I buy another system, and I will have knocked almost $ 3,000 in DJI products that at that point I do not care more use!

at least this answer you can provide it !!!
thank you

sorry for my English

2016-4-11
Use props
rodAndTheCat
lvl.4

New Zealand

Well I have to say you have been misled like the rest of us.

But, in  the words of DJI," thank you for your support and thank you for your patience and DJI really appreciates your understanding."
However you are not going to get the product that they said they had any time soon. Absolutely disgaceful  behaviour for a company.  DJI,You have misled your public and showed a blatant disregard for trading and advertising standards and you should be ashamed of yourselves by advertising a product that didn't actually exist when you advertised it- and this was pre your "coming soon" nonsense---pathethic behaviour..
Rod and the cat
2016-4-11
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

excellent response ...
but at this point they are so filthy, demoralized and disgusted that this Osmo I do not give anything!
I just want to say that DJI if I will have by April.
I HAVE TO WORK
so if I can not have it by April I have to buy another product. At that point Osmo and X5 will no longer serve me and I will have thrown down the toilet $ 3,000 thanks to the DJI misleading advertising.
Today I just want DJI tells me if I can have it by April in order to have the possibility to organize my work!
At least this can tell me!
sorry for my English
2016-4-11
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-11 09:16
excellent response ...
but at this point they are so filthy, demoralized and disgusted that this Osm ...

It's been so long since they announced the x5 adapter that I ended up buying the eBay aluminum adapter, played with the x5 on the osmo for a couple of weeks then put it away, it's been so long I'm already sick of the osmo x5 and I don't even want the adapter anymore.
2016-4-11
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

You bought a product that doesn't exist for WORK? I hope you have a backup career.

Sell your gear and stop whining about it. Every single day does not require a new thread or new rehashing the same information.  Enough is enough, I don't know how you're permitted to still be a member here.
2016-4-11
Use props
katsatos
lvl.1

Greece

Dear DJI,   You cannot keep on buying time over our patience. Please reply officially thought the global site and store (not just over the forum).   There are serious users that trust you and buy your products just for fun. Don't let them down. I do not know the percentage on phantom sales, but the rest of the users (inspire and up) are actually leading the market and each trend of yours.   The issue with the X5 adapter after 6 months already seems as a fraud, due to your first trailer - promo. There are customers that do not own an inspire, and they are just looking the X5 in the box.. Not to mention the possible damage using the eBay adapters!   I don't want my X5 money back. I just want to reconsider of taking care all X5 owners somehow (not just my providing them the adapter for free..)  Keep your reputation and reliability in high levels!
2016-4-11
Use props
katsatos
lvl.1

Greece

Dear DJI,   You cannot keep on buying time over our patience. Please reply officially thought the global site and store (not just over the forum).   There are serious users that trust you and buy your products just for fun. Don't let them down. I do not know the percentage on phantom sales, but the rest of the users (inspire and up) are actually leading the market and each trend of yours.   The issue with the X5 adapter after 6 months already seems as a fraud, due to your first trailer - promo. There are customers that do not own an inspire, and they are just looking the X5 in the box.. Not to mention the possible damage using the eBay adapters!   I don't want my X5 money back. I just want to reconsider of taking care all X5 owners somehow (not just my providing them the adapter for free..)  Keep your reputation and reliability in high levels!
2016-4-11
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

For me i have found a solution.
I have the alu adapter and now with the new firmware i tested the mic recordings are working now.
The firmware has  small bugs but i can work with this....
I got the 4 axis and it has a back adapterholder....now is the same like the dji orginal adapter that never comes out.2 point stabilisation.
@matteotof buy the alu adapter here.....
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Dji-osmo- ... :g:ROQAAOSw~OVWwNVd

I learn one thing about this "chinese company like dji can you not thrust,..much blah blah" next time i buy only when its out.
I thinking about to buy an extra inspire 1 raw but i cancelled yesterday the order...shit happende dji...go home :-)

2016-4-11
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

Yeah. You were about to buy an 'extra' inspire 1 raw.  I was also about to marry Gal Gadot, but figured I could do better.
2016-4-11
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-11 18:30
You bought a product that doesn't exist for WORK? I hope you have a backup career.

for the same reason is given the right to stupid to comment!

sorry for my English
2016-4-11
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

DJI, please, answer my question!
I have the adapter by April or do I have to buy another system?

thank you
sorry for my English
2016-4-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 14:17
DJI, please, answer my question!
I have the adapter by April or do I have to buy another system?

Hi, matteotof and everyone!
I'm so glad that I just get the confirmation that the adaptor will definitely come out within April. So, easy...We're here with you all the time and I hope I can enjoy the final joy together with all of you!
Thanks for your understanding and waiting again!
2016-4-11
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-12 09:02
I'm so glad that I just get the confirmation that the adaptor will  ...

Adela thank you to finally put an end to this story! We now know that the adapter will be released by April but forgive me ...
... I promise that will not insist more ...
believe me I really need to know if by the end of April I can avero (in Italy) because as you know the release date does not match with the date when it will be available, at least in all countries of the world!
Please tell me if on May 1, I can use my Osmo + X5 (in Italy) otherwise I have to buy another system!
I really need to know this !!!
Thank you
N.B .: not thank me for understanding why I have finished at least 3 months ... I speak for myself of course ... the others I do not know!
sorry for my English
2016-4-11
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-12 03:02

Just quoting this for posterity.
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

seanemclean @ gma Pubblicato un 2016/04/12 10:25
Proprio citando this per i posteri.

Stupid shut up!Sorry for my english!

2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 04:46
Stupid shut up!Sorry for my english!

I'm sorry, excuse me?

Did you just call me stupid, and then tell me to shut up? Or was that your poor English. Would you like to rephrase.  That post had *nothing* to do with you, if you can't use the language, find another forum.
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-12 11:06
I'm sorry, excuse me?

Did you just call me stupid, and then tell me to shut up? Or was that your  ...

sorry if I expressed myself badly, but my English is not good!
I did not mean you're stupid! Sorry! I mean you're really stupid and you should spend your time in another way instead of coming here to break the balls to those who are trying to solve problems!

Sorry for my English! I hope that even if I write badly, and you're stupid, you can understand what I write not misunderstand!
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 05:17
sorry if I expressed myself badly, but my English is not good!
I did not mean you're stupid! Sorry ...

LOL, you're a lunatic.

Ciao.
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

Adela can respond please!
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

Adela can respond please! Otherwise it continues to write the stupid from the states !

Sorry for my English
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 15:53
Adela thank you to finally put an end to this story! We now know that the adapter will be released ...

You're welcome!
Nevermind, I am just as happy as you when I get the confirmed message!
I think you can make it on the 1st of May..Please take everything easy and have good days!
Please pay closed attention to our official website for further update!
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 05:24
Adela can respond please! Otherwise it continues to write the stupid from the states !

Sorry for m ...

LOL.         
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-12 17:20
LOL, you're a lunatic.

Ciao.

Thanks for joining us in our discussion about the X5 adaptor and thanks for your concern!
I think matteotof wasn't meant to be offensive, but just a little anxious about the adaptor since the release comes a little late.
Please be forgiven and have a nice day, too!
Thanks again for your kindness and consideration!
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 17:24

Sorry for m ...

I just saw your message...
Let's say "peace", we're all supposed to be friendly and helpful and magnanimous...No blame, No prejudice, here, I hope...
I'm so glad that we're all friends!

Let's expecting the release of the X5 adaptor!!
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-12 05:53
Let's say "peace", we're all supposed to be friendly and h ...

Adela:

Will we ACTUALLY see this in April? I just chatted with DJI Sales, and this was the response I received:
"Serina
Sorry that the X5 Osmo adapter has not been released at this moment. It may be released in two months"

There are less than three weeks left in April. If there is not already a release date and price, then I find your assertion quite hard to believe.

2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

"Serina
Sorry that the latest news we got is two months."
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

"Serina
I do feel sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience, but the latest news we got is that it will be released in two months."
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-12 18:03
Adela:

Will we ACTUALLY see this in April? I just chatted with DJI Sales, and this was the respons ...

Thanks for your reply!
I'm not gonna risk my credit on this public forum, you can take my words. Thanks for your trust!
The final release date is still not a public message. Well, I just wanna assure you and please don't worry too much about it any more.
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-12 12:17
Thanks for your reply!
I'm not gonna risk my credit on this public forum, you can take my words. T ...

Adela kind I really hope that this is not a new joke and farce DJI for the argument adapter X5.
You say it will be presented in April but this does not mean that we we will have until April! Correct?
So this way you are taking much longer! I'm afraid that in April will be presented and then it will say "will be available soon"!

Here if so it is this what I think it will do very very very angry all!

Finally excuse Adela but you have not answered my question and I'd like it if you do it!
CAN I USE MY OSMO X5 WITH THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY ???

I have an important job and if I can not do it now I have to buy another system! Of course then the Osmo will not help me anymore and I then compare my shop that sold me Osmo and X5!

please answer my question! I have to organize my work!
Thank you!

I'm sorry for my English and for the stupid of the united states! I did not want to be rude!
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

Matteotof, are you done yet?
2016-4-12
Use props
rodAndTheCat
lvl.4

New Zealand

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-12 21:53
Let's say "peace", we're all supposed to be friendly and h ...

Adela, for crying out loud, please drop the syrupy responses!
you (DJI) have let your customers down very badly and should be ashamed of yourselves. Your company initially lied over the availability of the adaptor , you showed it working and promoted it as so.  

We are not supposed to be friends, you are supposed to win friends and loyalty by coming up with the goods as advertised and not treating your investors (us!!!) like idiots.  So we  have a definitive 1st of May for release do we?   Please confirm in your role as a representative of your company.

Rod and the cat
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-12 14:07
Matteotof, are you done yet?

I send you many basins!
sorry for my English!
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-12 08:32
I send you many basins!
sorry for my English!

Basins?     
2016-4-12
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

Aaaadelaaaaa?
2016-4-12
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-12 02:41
Yeah. You were about to buy an 'extra' inspire 1 raw.  I was also about to marry Gal Gadot, but figu ...

i dont now what is your problem......
but we have 2 inspire and i want to buy an extra inspire raw for my video buisness.
believe it or not.....but you can marry gal gadot...hahahaha
2016-4-12
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

2 months. Dear god...
4 days to NAB. Parhaps that will shed some light on this insanity.
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Easy...Guys...
matteotof, please do not worry! I assure you seriously that the adaptor will be released maybe just within a few days, maybe next week, it will definitely come within April. If you can place the order in time, I think you can make it in the first week of May.
Have a nice day!
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

It means that matteotof respects you!
Cheers up!   I'm glad to see you, here!
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2016-4-12 20:20
Adela, for crying out loud, please drop the syrupy responses!
you (DJI) have let your customers d ...

Hi, Rod
I'm glad to hear from you, again!
Even though I may be not a friend of you, you would be always respected as our valuable client and friend.
(Personally, I'd like to hold an optimistic attitude to see our world, life is like a mirror, if you smile at it, it will smile to you in return. )
Now, I am speaking as a representative of DJI Osmo, the adaptor is going to be released within April. Please pay closed attention to our official website for any further information! Thanks for your understanding! We would like to share more with you later.
2016-4-12
Use props
Glen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572454 ft
United Kingdom

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-11 17:30

Bit harsh, if you have nothing constructive to say keep quiet.

It's people like you that should be banned
2016-4-12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules