1433 7 2016-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

A clinet has asked me to take a time lapse over a one year period, 3 shots a month of a contruction site. I know I can get the height, long and lat eveytime, but is the camera I am concerned about.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

Ty

2016-4-11
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

Not clear what your concern is. What camera are you using?
2016-4-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

set and save 2 waypoints and take picture every time once it hovers after mission. I'm not quite sure how stable will be eventual video
2016-4-12
Use props
mcritchley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 359278 ft
Ireland

Three shots per month sounds a low rate.  This would only give 36 frames which is converted into a timelapse video at 24fps would result in 1.5 seconds of video
2016-4-12
Use props
TyJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, sorry I want not clear, they are looking for a slow fade from one shot to the next, so probably 3-4 seconds a shot.

With waypoints....the Inspire dose not remember camera position correct? I've never tried to use it.
2016-4-12
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

TyJo Posted at 2016-4-12 07:58
Thanks, sorry I want not clear, they are looking for a slow fade from one shot to the next, so proba ...

If you are using a MAC it is a simple project with the Fade part. Use Keynote. There are a ton of transitions that will do that and you can set the amount of time for the fade to disappear and the next shot reappear. Use the Inspector and adjust your Photos to your liking. Use Tim's suggestion for setting the waypoints  and everything should work out nicely.
2016-4-12
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

I think your best bet would be to point the drone at it rather than the camera, then you can at least record the angle (up/down) of the camera and you know the heading of the drone plus height, latitude and longitude.
2016-4-12
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

1 year......
omg
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now