Screen rotation in Android
2035 5 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vladmengis
New

Latvia

Hi!!!

I noticed very strange bug with DJI Go app in Android. After closing DJI Go app screen rotation of mobile phone turns off. Im using Lenovo K900 with Android 4.4 and LG G4 with android 6.0. On both phones same problem. It happend not always, about each 3-4th time when I close app. It is not so big problem, but anyway it is a bug that should be solved in futurr. Please
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback!
But, what do you mean by "screen rotation of mobile phone turns off"? Could you please tell us more details? What kind of situation are you based on?
For Android system, it's very normal that some program would not be shut off completely but running in the Background system even though you've switch off the interface.
2016-4-13
Use props
vladmengis
New

Latvia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-13 11:27
Hi,
But, what do you mean by "screen rotation of mobile phone turns off"?  ...

Hi,

I mean that when I start DJI Go app - "screen rotation horizontal/vertical" is ON. But after closing app "screen rotation horizontal/vertical" is OFF. Today tested with Samsung mobile phone - same problem. Looks that is really application problem, not mobile phone or android.

Regards,

Vlad
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

vladmengis Posted at 2016-4-13 17:31
Hi,

I mean that when I start DJI Go app - "screen rotation horizontal/vertical" is ON. But after  ...

Well, we'll look into it and check if the problem of DJI GO App or the Android system.
2016-4-13
Use props
FlybyView
New

Netherlands

Hello, yes I've encountered the same problem with my two different android devices (tablet and gsm). It seems the DJI GO app software adjust the "turn screen" settings and set it off.  
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hey,
As I tested, DJI GO App would not affect all the Android mobile devices' rotation functions, so I'm afraid it depends on your Android systems.
However, when you launch the DJI GO App, you can set to lock or unlock the screen in the DJI GO App when the OSMO enter sleep mode.
2016-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules