6126 9 2016-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andreweaton69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234993 ft
Australia

Hi team
Got my phantom 4 last friday, and have done the upgrade all good there. Im in Western Australia  and maybe the only p4 owner in WA due to the lack of Aus models. My gimble seems to have a small tilt on it when viewing pics and footage,not a lot but totiable without cropping  which is something im not up for on  every bit of footage.
Cancany one shed any light on this, its my first Phantom and im still a beginner.

Cheers
Andrew
2016-4-13
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-13
Use props
harb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99986539 ft
Australia

Yep, just put it on a perfectly level surface and do a gimbal calibration......all will be good after that.
I had to do mine as well
2016-4-13
Use props
jwt873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I've been getting a bit of gimbal tilt.  I calibrated it on a perfectly flat and level surface, but it persists.   

There is a utility in the DJI Go app that lets you correct a slight lean.  'Menu' --> 'Gimbal' --> 'Adust Gimbal Roll'.

I just tried it this morning for the first time and it seems to work.  The last few photos I took had a perfectly level horizon.

2016-4-13
Use props
Thacyoon
lvl.2

Norway

Please look at this post. Not fixable just by calibrating the IMU/Gimbal. Many P4 owners are reporting this issue.
2016-4-13
Use props
kirkd1989
lvl.2

United States

Thacyoon Posted at 2016-4-13 11:39
Please look at this post. Not fixable just by calibrating the IMU/Gimbal. Many P4 owners are report ...

Yeah I saw that already....thanks tho.
2016-4-13
Use props
andreweaton69
lvl.2
Australia

Righto sorry forvthe slow respone been flat out, of now for a 10 day offroad trip on my bike so will see how things go. Havent had time to test since a recalibration.
Will read the other link before i lose web connection
C
Thanks for the help
2016-4-15
Use props
jsegovia3830
lvl.1

United States

I had the same issue l, use a bubble level to find a perfectly level surface then do an IMU calibration, then run gimbal calibration, power off your p4 then it should be corrected after you power it back up  the key is LEVEL surface if it's kinda level you're likely to have a kinda level camera lol
2016-4-15
Use props
andreweaton69
lvl.2
Australia

Gday
Thanks for the help, i have been out bush for about 10 days with the Phantom on the back of my off road bike. I did the imu by mistake 500 km from anywhere... got a bit stressed with only one battery to keep charging.
It seem to have sorted things.. sort of i think, video turned out ok!

when i get some time.. oneday ill re run it

2016-4-29
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules