Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android Flight Simulator
6628 17 2015-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ajgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 475289 ft
Netherlands

I've seen lots of discussion of the flight simulator in the Pilot App on the iPad but it doesn't seem to be available in my Android version. I'm using version 1.0.1. Can anyone tell me if the flight simulator has been implemented in the Android App or is it just me with a local problem?
2015-1-14
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Currently not in the android app.
2015-1-14
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

I find this disconcerting
2015-1-14
Use props
DBDagger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2783205 ft
United States

I hope to see the flight sim functionality implemented ASAP surprised Android didn't get it first.
2015-1-14
Use props
ajgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 475289 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the feedback. I'm pleased it's not me. I would support its implementation, particularly as the high winds here means my Inspire is grounded.
2015-1-15
Use props
kevinlutch
lvl.1

Canada

Disappointing
2015-2-15
Use props
rare1a1.gmail
lvl.2

United States

So iOS has the simulator?  Currently debating which to buy for this thing
2015-2-15
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

I too am disappointed. I am waiting for delivery tomorrow in CT and winds are forbidding. I already have a Nexus 7 ver 1 and ordered a new gen 2 with 5g wifi and listed as tested here. Got it on Amazon for $175 cheap. I will use the pair on the dual controller setup.
I do want the simulator ASAP knowing that time on it is always good under the belt in prep for new flights. Ben flying Helis for some time and the simulator would be seen as a necessary function on Android. Please
2015-2-16
Use props
xzces
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

skyvideoct Posted at 2015-2-16 23:21
I too am disappointed. I am waiting for delivery tomorrow in CT and winds are forbidding. I already  ...

Cool, I also use the nexus 7 first gen. Does the job quite nice! I tried the sim on an ipad and it definitely comes in handy. I even had a fly away in the sim lol. Only thing I don't like is the fact that the inspire needs to be powered on. Sometimes the app gets confused. It put my inspire out of travelmode while still in the case! So remember to remove the props and get it out of the case when fooling around with the simulator.
2015-2-17
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

What options do Android users have?  Kinda silly considering for the past 2 years Android is outselling iphone . . .
2015-2-18
Use props
gwwilk
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting for the Android Flight Simulator...

Come on DJI!
2015-2-24
Use props
bobibobr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

gwwilk Posted at 2015-2-24 22:08
Still waiting for the Android Flight Simulator...

Come on DJI!

flight simulator false advertising
2015-2-27
Use props
leniekw.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17141325 ft
  • >>>
United States

AW SNAP! Just got an android tablet!
2015-3-13
Use props
sasalito
lvl.1

United States

Please please plesae get this working on Andrioid.  ASAP!!!!!
2015-7-28
Use props
Outlander0088
lvl.3

United States

I wouldn't hold my breath for the flight simulator showing up in Android. People have been asking for a long time. Telemetry data is missing when viewing flight records on Android, but available on IOS.  

Telemetry

Telemetry

I was using my Samsung Tab S but switched to an iPad Mini 2 because of the missing features. Add that to your total expense when purchasing a DJI product.
2015-7-28
Use props
Matias Dapena
lvl.1

Argentina

For those who are looking to practice without risking a lot of money, I recommend you an App called "QuadcopterFX Simulator" that can be found in Google Play. It´s compatible with cardboard if you want to experiment with FPV, and comes in a free and a paid  version. I've tried all of the available apps, and i found this one the best of all. Hope you enjoy it! Link to Google Play
2015-9-30
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Its 9 months now since Simulator in Android is "coming soon" ?
2015-9-30
Use props
MoonShadow
lvl.1

Norway

This takes a very long time. is it ever going to be released?
2015-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules