Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connect 2 phones?
1602 10 2014-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dj
lvl.1

Ireland

Can I connect 2 phones via the dji vision app? One for camera control and the other as reference on the RC unit?
2014-9-28
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

No, the phantom only allows 1 device to be connected at a time.
2014-9-28
Use props
dj
lvl.1

Ireland

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-9-28 19:14
No, the phantom only allows 1 device to be connected at a time.

Thanks! Maybe in the future it would be a good idea?
2014-9-28
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
United Kingdom

Not bothered about it myself, can't see the display on 1 phone in the sunlight, let alone 2....
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-9-28 19:22
Not bothered about it myself, can't see the display on 1 phone in the sunlight, let alone 2....

John,

These screen protectors are awesome for antiglare.
I put it on my Ipad Mini Works great.

ANTI GLARE SCREEN COVERS
2014-9-28
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
United Kingdom

Thanks, I am going to have to try something, or make a cardboard box, but that does not really go with the high end look of the rest of the system...lol
2014-9-28
Use props
dj
lvl.1

Ireland

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-9-28 23:21
Thanks, I am going to have to try something, or make a cardboard box, but that does not really go wi ...

I made a hood from ribbed polyboard (Didn't have any white!).
Velcro top & bottom of the phone clamp top leg, then a velcro bar facing up across the bottom of the leg, and the hood velcroed onto it on either side of the clamp. Solid enough.
Sounds rubbish but it works - doesn't interfere with access to the screen and it's seconds to put on or take off.
2014-9-28
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.3

China

Sorry, for the moment the phantom only allows 1 device to be connected at a time with the app software . We will consider it in the future.Thank you for your suggestion.
2014-9-29
Use props
nusratamiri
New

Pakistan

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-9-29 16:05
Sorry, for the moment the phantom only allows 1 device to be connected at a time with the app softwa ...

I have same issue
2014-9-29
Use props
tmansonusa
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-9-29 16:05
Sorry, for the moment the phantom only allows 1 device to be connected at a time with the app softwa ...

Thanks Blair.  I asked this some time ago on another forum, but never got any explanation.  At the time it did not occur to me that you could end up with conflicting control signals from the "phone."  Once that dawned on me I stopped asking.  But personally I think multiple recipient/viewers (not bi-directional, just downlnk) would be great so that others could see what the pilot sees.

Tom
2014-9-29
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.3

China

Thank you Tom.We value every customer's suggestion and  keep advancing our product .
2014-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules