Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO won't let me log in!? IS THERE ANY BODY OUT THERE?
1166 6 2016-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjlstudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I deleted the DJI GO app last week because it would not let me connect with the Litchi app. Every time I would power up the RC the DJI GO would connect but when I stopped the GO app to connect with Litchi,...Litchi would not connect until I delected the GO app. I reinstalled the DJI GO app and it will not let me sign in. Everytime I clicked the "me" icon it would bring me to the "me" page and when I clicked the log in button the log in page would display for less than a second and return me back to the "how to connect" page. I have deleted ans installed the GO app several times. I deleted the Litchi app and tried to sign in to the Go app....same problem! I use a Samsung S6 with droid v6.0.1. The Go app v2.7.2   Anyone have an idea?
TANX in advanced

2016-4-14
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Any body have an idea on how to help? DJI-Tech people, can you help?
2016-4-15
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI-Techs....DJI-Ken, anybody! Is there anybody out there?
I need help with this issue PLEASE!
2016-4-16
Use props
fans0a18a8a9
New
Flight distance : 31791 ft
United States

I am having exact same problem with s6
2017-6-3
Use props
fans0a18a8a9
New
Flight distance : 31791 ft
United States

Did you get it figured out?
2017-6-3
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans0a18a8a9 Posted at 2017-6-3 13:03
Did you get it figured out?

I have the s8+ now. Same problem. I can either have the Go App or the Litchi app installed on the phone at any one time. I cannot have them both!
2017-6-4
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just as  a matter of interest MJL have you tried reinstalling an earlier version of the software & see what happens? I noticed that there are a couple of posts in the forum experiencing a similar problem. Oh yeah and no solution as well.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules