Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
galaxy tab A???????
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j3rome33
lvl.1

United States

will the new galaxy tab a...work with p3a? specs match..anyone use it.?

2016-4-15
Use props
lenbates
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9984 ft
United States

The Galaxy Tab A is working for my Phantom 3 Advanced. I'm happy with it, once I got past one little issue noted below.  It says "Tab A 6" somewhere in the packaging.  It's the 7". It has an Outdoor option in the screen brightness panel that really is necessary to use in daylight; even standing in the shade.  Maybe I need a folding shade for it.

I'm new to the drone this week, but I've flown it 4 or 5 times and connected up with it another few times with no trouble.  There's  one thing that's actually not a problem now that I got used to it: If my tablet is connected to the controller prior to starting everything up, then it will initially show connectivity problems and give errors.  But I can just back out of the "Camera" panel and then go back in and then it works fine.

Today I tried it a couple times by waiting to connect the cord after getting the controller and drone started, and it connected up and worked with no trouble.
2016-6-18
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.4
United States

lenbates@att.ne Posted at 2016-6-18 10:38
The Galaxy Tab A is working for my Phantom 3 Advanced. I'm happy with it, once I got past one little ...

Samsung Galaxy Tab A does not have a magnetic field sensor so compass related features will not work.
2016-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules