Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual Battery flight
1028 5 2016-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zriha
lvl.1

Croatia

Hi all,

I have a problem, I installed 2 batteries on my Matrice 100, but he used only one battery and then he landed because battery went out but other battery was ok.

Yes, I connected other battery to Matrice 100.

Thanks for your help.
2016-4-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

If the battery which is connect to the Flight Controller is working OK, the Matrice 100 will be still under control.
If the other battery is powered off, just remember to unplug the cable to avoid short circuit.
2016-4-15
Use props
zriha
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-16 09:08
If the battery which is connect to the Flight Controller is working OK, the Matrice 100 will be stil ...

Thank you for your help, so I made mistake that I didn't turn the other battery on?
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

zriha Posted at 2016-4-20 16:08
Thank you for your help, so I made mistake that I didn't turn the other battery on?

Hi,
Could you please confirm if the battery connected to the center plate run out of power or the external battery? Have you noticed any LED abnormal indicator?
please check the battery connection.
2016-4-20
Use props
zriha
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-20 11:02
Hi,
Could you please confirm if the battery connected to the center plate run out of power or the  ...

Hi Adela,

yes, battery is connected to the center plate, and other is also connected to other connector. But as I said before, I just connected battery, without turning other battery on, I just turned the main battery on.

2016-4-22
Use props
Pizmo75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 910735 ft
Netherlands

You need to turn BOTH batteries on, starting with the one powering the FC.
2016-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules