RC lost signal error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
quikdom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just completed last firmware update ony P3P now get RC lost signal error. Yellow flashing lights no beeps. Get camera view and gps.  How do I fix it please?
2016-4-15
Use props
Ricardo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I have updated my P3A several times since I got it, and I now get into the habit of re-linking the copter and RC. I have also had to uninstall the app once to get things to sync back up. Hopes this helps. I am not an expert by any means, but I have also struggled at times with the updates. There is a lot of info out there that I find very helpful. Thanks to all DJI fellow pilots for the support and sharing.
2016-4-15
Use props
quikdom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks you pointed me in the right direction. I was using my tablet that hasnt updated the go app. updated that and then it prompted me update the rc. all sorted cheers
2016-4-15
Use props
ibrahimnihaad12
New

Maldives

Recently i also faced the issue of loosing video signal....did some sofware upgrades but didnt worked. So later i just removed the camera cables and connected them back. Now all works great no signal lose... I the cable is getting loosen due to vibration..just my experience
2016-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules