Quick Noobie Questions/Concerns. (please help)
551 1 2016-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juicyhero
lvl.1
United States

1-Is the osmos suppose to get really hot just after 3 min of recording? If i record longer will it blow up?

2-So when the X5 Camera releases can we just swap the camera head? If so does that mean my osmos is upgradeable and not a bad purchase?

3- Is it suppose to take long to connect to wifi everytime? is there a way I can just save it?

4- The camera holder is so heavy. Is there a fix to this? (new holder or move it maybe)

5-  

2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! Thanks for asking!
1- Normally, the temperature of the inner component of the Osmo would rise up while recording, but it still touchable. If it turns to really hot, the muting fan would be turned on automatically to protect the inner components.
2- The X5 camera won't be compatible with the Osmo handle without the X5 adaptor, which has been released in our official online store(http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-x5-adapter). Meanwhile, please visit our official website for the further firmware update.
3- Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible with DJI GO App, you can also refer to our official recommend mobile device list in our official website. Once your phone detect the Osmo WiFi signal, input the password, it can be connected as fast as the other LAN. Please note that Osmo WiFi is a closed LAN.
4- I guess what the so called "camera holder" you mentioned above refers to the Gimbal, right? Could you please explain it to me more details?
2016-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules