Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LightBridge 1 replace Battery
2401 6 2016-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi

My battery in the Groundunit is broken so I'm looking for a new one. Is there anywhere a replacement part? I can't find one.

Thanks.
2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
If it's still under our warranty, I would recommend returning it for repair. Unfortunately, we don't sale the inner battery of LightBridge 1 separately.
2016-4-17
Use props
Geronimo13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 529721 ft
France

Hi,
Same thing appended. apparently due to very low level in cold condition. At least it was under warranty.
Nevertheless it is easy to open  the ligthbride ground and replace battery.

2016-4-23
Use props
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

Thank you. The LB wasn't under warranty anymore, so I decided to replace the battery by myself. Here's a little how to:

2016-5-1
Use props
user3580dae6c3
lvl.4
Australia

Hi Skyguide
Did your Lightbridge work ok after the battery replacement or did you have problems with the firmware being lost ? The reason I ask is a lot of people have had problems where the firmware is not visible after a period of storage. Just wondering if the new battery would have solved their problems is all. Also are you still flying with the lightbridge 1?
2016-8-27
Use props
skyguide
lvl.2

Switzerland

user3580dae6c3 Posted at 2016-8-28 03:09
Hi Skyguide
Did your Lightbridge work ok after the battery replacement or did you have problems with ...

Yes I'm still flying with the LB1 and I didn't have problems at all with the firmware or anything else.

For me it just worked like a charm.
2016-9-3
Use props
beeper
lvl.4
Australia

Thats good to hear. How long did it take to change out the battery? Sorry for all the questions? I am just trying to establish why the light bridge units are failing when stored for a period of time. I purchased a unit 2-weeks ago and the ground unit battery was completely flat. Updating the firmware would not work(it has been sent back to the supplier). After reading on the forum I have found that this is a common problem and it appears that DJI are not addressing it.
2016-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules