Firmware 1.808 Gimbal Disconnect
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickb33952
lvl.2
United States

After Firmware update to 1.0808 and updating the RC, The DJI-GO app says Disconnect and clicking that it says Gimbal Disconnect.

What steps should I take?
2016-4-16
Use props
eldreds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81545 ft
Australia

You don't say if you have an S or A/P version, as the process does differ. One basic point is that before DJI-GO will show a connect after the update, I found (P3A)  that the RC had to be restarted.
2016-4-16
Use props
rickb33952
lvl.2
United States

eldreds Posted at 2016-4-16 20:05
You don't say if you have an S or A/P version, as the process does differ. One basic point is that b ...

I have a P3A version.
2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Make sure all the cables are connected well, try to reinstall the DJI GO and see if it happens again.. If still no result, please try to downgrade the FW
2016-4-16
Use props
rickb33952
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-16 23:04
Make sure all the cables are connected well, try to reinstall the DJI GO and see if it happens again ...

OK, downgrade firmware after cable check and reinstall of DJI-GO. I have done the cable check, even though this bird has never flown, and removed and reloaded DJI-GO. No improvement on those two steps.
So is there a link of topic I may use to learn how to download or go back in levels of Firmware?

Thanks Rick
2016-4-17
Use props
rickb33952
lvl.2
United States

rickb33952 Posted at 2016-4-17 08:19
OK, downgrade firmware after cable check and reinstall of DJI-GO. I have done the cable check, eve ...

Follow up by Rick:
Changed form iPad to iPhone 6 Plus. Before starting up I deleted and reloaded the DJI Go app on the iPhone.
Went through startup preflight with no props and all appears normal.
I think I found a serious problem and fixed it. I removed my iWatch and put it 30 feet away from the aircraft.
I then shut down and restarted with iPad and all seemed good. I also moved the aircraft a few meters away.
All seems good now.

First flight this coming Friday in South East Texas.
Thanks and good night to Leroy in Port Arthur, Texas.
Rick
2016-4-17
Use props
medijaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83960 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

After Firmware update to 1.0808 and updating the RC 1.60 the DJI-GO app connected and all ok.
One minute after a disconnect and re-connected after that, there is no video.
Please DJI to correct firmware because there is a problem in him. I have Phantom 3A.
What needs to be done to work well?Can I go back to the previous firmware on the aircraft and on the remote that worked perfectly?
Thanks
2016-4-17
Use props
msinlenmez
New

Turkey

I had no problem till yesterday. I've updated the firmware for rc, airplane and the camera. After updating successfuly, I can't see the camera's view on my iPad Air 2 over the DJI Go App.
Interestingly I can connect to camera with my iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. However, the main device which I am using for my drone iPad Air 2 do not connect to the camera.
I've deleted and reset my iPad Air 2, installed the DJI Go App twice from the scratch. Now I am not even able to connect the drone to my iPad Air 2.
But as I mention before, everything works perfectly on iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. I have also tried to connect with different cables (all genuine Apple) but no success. Anyone to help? Thanks in advance...

Thanks
2016-4-18
Use props
medijaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83960 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I think that the DJI fix this bug as soon as this new firmware was all ok.
Many people have a problem with the new firmware so that the DJI would have to do something to correct this.
I hope soon.
2016-4-18
Use props
GonzaloDron
New

Chile

rickb33952 Posted at 2016-4-17 10:19
OK, downgrade firmware after cable check and reinstall of DJI-GO. I have done the cable check, eve ...

Hello, same problem her. How I downgrade the firmware? Thanks!
2016-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules