iPad Air 2 unable to connect to P4
635 7 2016-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickoshayphotos
New
New Zealand

New P4, iPad born in August last year, both have all the updated firmware as well as the latest Go App. iPad will not connect to camera. iPad 2 Mini and iPhone 5s will connect all with the same updates. Have tried numerous configurations, upgrades, downgrades, reinstalling all software and and apps but still no connection. Have had all sorts of issues with failed upgrades of the P4 but eventually loaded. Must be a Monday Phantom. Anyone have these issues and what did you do to sort them?
2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! Did you try rolling back to factory settings via iTunes, that could help. Also please try to change a USB cable.
2016-4-16
Use props
rickoshayphotos
New
New Zealand

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-17 11:06
Hello! Did you try rolling back to factory settings via iTunes, that could help. Also please try to  ...

Yup, done that a few times. today i managed to start the P4 but no picture or window in the DJI Go app to connect to camera, stys with 'how to connect'.
2016-4-16
Use props
worleyles
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149078 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi ..i had the same problem... Fixed it by upgrading ios to rhe latest beta version...9.3.2 I think... Then all works fine..
2016-4-16
Use props
rickoshayphotos
New
New Zealand

worleyles@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-17 15:39
Hi ..i had the same problem... Fixed it by upgrading ios to rhe latest beta version...9.3.2 I think. ...

Roger that, is that a reasonably easy process to get the beta version?
2016-4-16
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Remove the DJI Go app. Reboot your device. Plug in the powered on RC and let it prompt you for an app to install for C1. It will pop up and say "You must download an app to use this device" Or similar. Click allow and let it open the APP store and downlaod the DJI Go app.
2016-4-17
Use props
rickoshayphotos
New
New Zealand

SajidShah Posted at 2016-4-17 17:03
Remove the DJI Go app. Reboot your device. Plug in the powered on RC and let it prompt you for an ap ...

Thanks for that, just tried it and no change unfortunately.
2016-4-17
Use props
rickoshayphotos
New
New Zealand

Sorted! Restored through iTunes ................... once agin - untested at this stage but I have connection and a picture.
2016-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules