Phantom 3 standard transmitter?
2597 4 2016-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keckstaxidermy
lvl.3
  • >>>

Will a phantom 3 standard transmitter work with a phantom 2 vision plus v3 aircraft? Just asking because both are wifi, and at 78.00 I would like to get away from the external wifi transmitter. Thanks in advance
2016-4-16
Use props
kontact
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8679751 ft

This is funny I just asked the same question over on Phantom Pilots forum. If I get any answers I'll forward it to you. One person did say if you have the latest controller out for the P2v+. He said you probably would not. I don't have that version.  
2016-4-16
Use props
kontact
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8679751 ft

Here is from the other forum.
http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... /page-4#post-768834
2016-4-17
Use props
roy
Second Officer

Ok guys the Phantom 2v+ controller works on 2.8 ghz with the wifi extender on 5.2 ghz. All the Phantom 3's above the standard work off of a Lightbridge controller. Totally different tangle of frequencies. Will not work. However the Phantom 3 standard may work if it will properly bind. Depends on the transmitter and receivers being same frequency. Hope this clarifies this subject a little.
2016-4-18
Use props
fishmando_
lvl.1

United States

Okay so what's the word? I have 5.8 ghz controller and I would like to use the P3 controller instead. The P2V+ doesn't have the control functionality for my DJI gimbal (H4-3D) so I need that scroll wheel!
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules