The walls are starting to crumble...
1698 19 2016-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Check this out... hats of to Graham Burton for standing up for what is right...this was posted on a FB Forum..

Graham Burton

Gentlemen, my name is Graham Burton. Some of you may know me as an admin on the i1 owners group as well as the other groups controlled by various people mentioned in this thread above. In fact I may well have even banned a few of you myself.

As of yesterday morning, I am no longer an admin of any of those groups. I decided to resign for reasons I don't want to go into so please don't ask.

I know I'm probably going to get slated in here but can understand how you feel and am prepared for that.

I'm not here to snoop and report back to mission control, that's not going to happen. I'm here as a free person with a keen interest in the i1 and other craft.

Let's just say I've seen the light.

2016-4-16
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a DJI Forum dedicated to their products and we need to stick to the topic and get rid of the self-important personalities who think it's all about them. I refuse to dedicate my time to the silly world of facebook and I certainly don't wish to see it dragged into trhis forum.

Moderators, please delete these types of postings before these people drag their fights into the forum.
2016-4-16
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
United Kingdom

LICENSED PILOT Posted at 2016-4-17 06:33
This is a DJI Forum dedicated to their products and we need to stick to the topic and get rid of th ...

I agree, these posts are a pointless waste of time, cluttering up otherwise useful information.
2016-4-16
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Mods, enough is enough - this forum shouldn't be used to provide people with a soapbox to broadcast their personal vendettas.
Once upon a time this forum was about sharing information and supporting each other, now it's largely becoming people taking cheap shots at each other.

I have been calling people out on this sort of behaviour since way back in the good old days of BM, in doing that and taking a stand for reasonable and rational behavior on the forum, I get a lot of personal abuse and flak from the persons responsible. Reporting posts and threads doesn't seem to get much in the way of a timely response. I reported the 'I Hate Farnk666' thread multiple times before it was removed, yet it was a clear example of a post that directly contravened the forum rules.

We need more responsive moderation across this forum.
2016-4-16
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

You guys might not care or be interested in this, but i am sure a lot of the members do care and are interested,,,

This is a big issue for this industry, and it has to be dealt with... for many reasons....
2016-4-17
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Australia

No, the only person who is interested is you.

You have a grudge against these people because they banned you from their group.
That is where it begins and ends. You sense of self-esteem has been injured because they removed you from their group.
You posts here and in inspire pilots and on the official fb group are the equivalent of a spoiled child whining at their mother because "The other kids won't play with me Mum, ITS NOT FAIR!"

There is no basis for your vendetta, you have fixated on this matter and are obsessing over it. It has become more about you than it ever was about them and you are pushing it hard as a means for attracting attention to yourself.

Did you ever actually purchase anything from him?
If you did, was it faulty? Did it not perform as advertised?
2016-4-17
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

You are so out of touch with reality Farnk666... the forums are buzzing with this issue... ( you have to be one of LP cronies)   ..

you talk about manners etc  were are your ?    you seem to be well informed about me i wonder were you got that info from,,, it is no secret how i feel about LP  and i am not alone many feel the same...

like i said before its time for you to get a new mentor...
2016-4-17
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Australia

ill leave you to your grandiose conspiracy theories and delusions of grandeur.

Whatever care you require, I hope you get it at some stage.

2016-4-17
Use props
CloudChaserCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8031880 ft

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-17 19:32
ill leave you to your grandiose conspiracy theories and delusions of grandeur.

Whatever care you r ...

Agreed........ And now back to the Real DJI User Forums, Didn't see the FB section when i signed in today...
2016-4-17
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm sorry, what are you guys talking about? ... And why? ...
2016-4-17
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

dobmatt Posted at 2016-4-18 14:51
I'm sorry, what are you guys talking about? ... And why? ...

Thanks for showing interest dodmat.. what is being discussed here is a face book forum that is run by a pack of dictators.... the guy who wrote the comment above was in the admin of those groups and resigned .. and this was the post he made in another fb forum explaining his position...

This group is responsible for exaggerating issue's to line their own pockets, and encouraging members into mods that void their warranty... deleting any post that criticise or question them and kicking the member out... only showing member goods they want them to see...the list goes on... they are self serving dictators ...
2016-4-18
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

skycam Posted at 2016-4-18 20:48
Thanks for showing interest dodmat.. what is being discussed here is a face book forum that is run ...

Again, I'm sorry for me being puzzled, by what we - myself in particular - had to do with an issue absolutely irrelevant to me? Please don't get me wrong: I'm reading the thread title and I'm prepared to hear some interesting story about another pilot error, smashing his Inspire full speed into the barn building ... Instead I see information about somebody I've never meet or heard of, who quit for whatever reason ... Without detailed, documented description of the issue it doesn't do much of good ...
2016-4-18
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

skycam Posted at 2016-4-18 07:48
Thanks for showing interest dodmat.. what is being discussed here is a face book forum that is run ...

I think you should post this to Facebook, not here.   It has no relevance here, as it is a Facebook temper tantrum. And all you are doing is bringing the fight here.  So be prepared to get slammed by people who don't want juvenile drama in this forum.

Thread reported.

2016-4-18
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Starship Posted at 2016-4-19 02:51
I think you should post this to Facebook, not here.   It has no relevance here, as it is a Facebook ...

I would post on FB if i could Starship..but they contol ALL the major forums so they silence you... that is the ONLY reason i have posted this here...
If you dont care about issues like this thats your call... but i do care and want to expose these parasites and let everyone know what they are doing..

2016-4-18
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

skycam Posted at 2016-4-18 15:16
I would post on FB if i could Starship..but they contol ALL the major forums so they silence you.. ...

But - in the name of God - WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!??? ... WHO'S THEY??? ... Please elaborate, show some pictures, links, whatever - if you really believe it is relevant to this community!!!
2016-4-18
Use props
richardhurst
Banned
Flight distance : 2342808 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-19
Use props
hometurf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137589 ft
United States

skycam Posted at 2016-4-17 07:22
You are so out of touch with reality Farnk666... the forums are buzzing with this issue... ( you hav ...

We need adult conversation about I1 not childish FB milleniums. If you want to whine do it somewhere else...this is garbage do not dispose of it here please.
2016-4-19
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

skycam Posted at 2016-4-18 16:16
I would post on FB if i could Starship..but they contol ALL the major forums so they silence you.. ...

But once again..... what does this have to do with THIS forum?    If it is a Facebook forum, the mods have every right to control whatever is posted.  If you don't like it, just don't go there......... or start your own Facebook forum.
2016-4-19
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

hometurf2 Posted at 2016-4-19 06:35
We need adult conversation about I1 not childish FB milleniums. If you want to whine do it somewhe ...

"not childish FB milleniums"

WELL SAID!
2016-4-19
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Do you guys read the post before you get involved with your self opinionated comments ... so you call people being exploited, dictated to.and unfairly treated, childish ?   in case you havent noticed being the keen observers of this forum that you are.... this post is still here... why do you think that is ?    because it is important that this behaviour is exposed , no matter what the forum is...
if you have no interest in this issue, stop commenting you are only keeping it alive by doing so...
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules