phantom 4
1126 7 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nelg1232000
New

United Kingdom

hi can anybody help my phantom 4 camera is going green now and then as if its loosing sugnal and somtimes the picture looks distort
2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Could you please post few screenshots so we can take a look.. Thank you!
2016-4-18
Use props
chris08
New

United States

Mine Phantom 4 is doing same thing, changed the FPS, change antennas angles, re- calibrated etc etc
the screen goes in and out to the point of the videos look choppy and bad.

Cant even use ipad to aim for a good screen shot, as the screen goes green most of the flight
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

chris08 Posted at 2016-4-22 03:34
Mine Phantom 4 is doing same thing, changed the FPS, change antennas angles, re- calibrated etc etc

Please set your video transmission quality to the minimum and see if it happens again
2016-4-22
Use props
tribmw
New

United States

My S6 will not connect for any reason. I called tech support, the guy told me it might be in the security settings of the phone. I then asked him where to check and change and he told me I had to figure out. I asked if he was tech support and I reminded him that DJI says they support the S6, but he then hung up on me.  Now what? That was really rude, especially since I now have to use someone else's  smart phone to operate my P4. Any ideas, please post.
2016-4-23
Use props
fly with me - D
lvl.1

I can not use Ipad Air 2 and Iphone 6 plus , DJI GO writes - How to Connect  , can somebody help?  Thanks in advance !
2016-4-24
Use props
luca.saffer
New

Germany

Maybe you mobile device is too old
2016-6-3
Use props
luca.saffer
New

Germany

My iPad mini 1 has the same problems so I use the iPhone 6 of my mom