Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 RC for sale
1042 4 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
medicdanderson
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,

I have a Phantom 4 remote controller for sale since I decided to challenge the river with my P4 (River - 1, P4 - 0). It is practically brand new (obviously, since they just came out) and has been used for maybe 30 flights. The RC is free of dirt, not scuffed up, works flawlessly. I was able to get a one-way distance with my P4 of over 17,200 feet (3.25 miles) before my P4 told me I needed to turn around because of the battery.

As you probably know (or maybe not) you cannot buy these from the DJI store yet. So, this would be a great oppotunity if anyone is looking for an extra RC - OR - if someone has already busted theirs. I have no room to talk.......
The P4 remote does NOT connect to the Inspire 1, it will ONLY connect to a P4.

Since the Phantom 3 Adv/Pro RCs go for roughly $2-300 on eBay and the Inspire 1 RCs go for anywhere between $5-600, I'd like to get $350 for the P4 RC. I have it listed for $400 on eBay, but would definitely cut it down to $350 for a known forum user.

If anyone really wants pictures I can post them, but it literally is no different than any other P4 RC. Again, no damages, alterations, etc.

Dan
2016-4-17
Use props
medicdanderson
lvl.1

United States

I suppose I could have just provided a link to the eBay page with pictures.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phan ... :g:UGcAAOSwn01XDV20

Again, if you are thinking about buying it, let me know on here (send me a PM) and I'll take $50 off.
2016-4-17
Use props
madaerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 512251 ft
United States

Just fyi to potential buyers, I purchased medicanderson's extra battery and charger, both were in great condition.
2016-4-21
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.3

United States

What? No video of the river event?
2016-4-21
Use props
medicdanderson
lvl.1

United States

RC has been sold. Unfortunately, no video of the river event. Even if I did have video, I sure as heck wouldn't want to re-live it over and over again.....
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules