Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4 Mini OSD's anfd none of them work!!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomb18
New

Canada

So, I have a Naza V2 flight controller and I bought a Mini OSD controller. I hooked it all up and there was no output of OSD data. So I did an RMA but to save time I bought another one.
Guess what, same thing! So I sent it back, and DJI returned both of them after 3 months, both of them under warantee repair.  But only after I complained.
Guess what, both do not work!
So what is going on? I am using the latest firmware, on the Naza, I am using a ready made RC NTSC camera. I have tried two different monitors and never any OSD.
Is there something I have to enable in the firmware? What is going on?
I have done searches and I have found many threads where the OSD's were not working. RMA usually fixed this up.
Do I need to scrap the whole NAZA and move to a PixHalk?Please provide some support here instead of just having them sit on a shelf until I complain!!!
Help!

2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Sorry about the problems!
Could you please tell me your Case No. or Ticket No. so that I can check the repair records firstly?
Please don't worry, we'll give you a reasonable explanation if we're responsible for the issues.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules