Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO used with motobike
970 7 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roland.eiselt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37198 ft
Germany

Did someone mount the Osmo on the handlbar of a motobike? Could the shake be a problem for the gimbal?
Rolandeis

2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
If you are going to use the Osmo on a motorbike, you'll need to use the official Osmo accessory named Bike Mount, please refer to the official guideline at http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/o ... _Start_Guide_en.pdf
Welcome to visit our online store for more sales issues at https://m.dji.com/product/osmo-bike-mount
2016-4-18
Use props
PhotoProEvent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118806 ft
  • >>>
France

Not the same but i did use the osmo on mountainbike, was quite nice, not much shaking at all... i'll post a video soon
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

PhotoProEvent Posted at 2016-4-18 20:25
Not the same but i did use the osmo on mountainbike, was quite nice, not much shaking at all... i'll ...

Thanks! We'll be looking forward to your video!
2016-4-18
Use props
roland.eiselt
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for the answer. What I fear is the sometimes higher frequency of shaking in comparison with a Mountainbike. Can this damage the gimbal motors?
2016-4-18
Use props
PhotoProEvent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118806 ft
  • >>>
France

Still not the same but a friend used it in a skydiving exercice tube, he said that he couldn't use the osmo over 100-120 km/hour of wind, the osmo couldn't stabilize cause the wind became too strong.
For the shaking part on a mountainbike it was fine, on the accessory there is a shaker reducer, though it works fine for a bike, i guess with a motorbike the skaking is gonna get much bigger...
2016-4-19
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

roland.eiselt@t Posted at 2016-4-19 15:34
Thanks for the answer. What I fear is the sometimes higher frequency of shaking in comparison with a ...

As the above post suggested the wind may be a big factor, I think the vibrations etc should be ok, then again no electronic equipment likes harsh vibrations   
2016-4-19
Use props
roland.eiselt
lvl.1
Germany

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-4-19 11:17
As the above post suggested the wind may be a big factor, I think the vibrations etc should be ok, ...

Thank you all, I decide not to use OSMO, furthermore I will use my ActionCam.
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules