Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
List of flyers in Essex UK
1815 9 2016-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mutnic
lvl.1
United Kingdom

How about starting a list of drone flyers in Essex?  This could obviously be extended to other counties.
Once a list is obtained then contacts can be made in order to meet up fly together and share info etc.

Anyone interested then please PM me and maybe we can get the ball rolling.
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, here is the information of city group. Hope you can meet more friends  :http://forum.dji.com/thread-39714-1-1.html
2016-4-18
Use props
Mutnic
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ok lets try a different approach.   Would anyone who is in the Essex area like to share info/locations that are good and safe to fly?
If so then please get back to me.  Thanks

Terry
2016-4-22
Use props
stevecov46
New

United Kingdom

Hiya  I am steve from Wickford in Essex  looking to learn more and have a p3
2016-4-24
Use props
My Flying Eye
lvl.1
United Kingdom

stevecov46 Posted at 2016-4-24 21:24
Hiya  I am steve from Wickford in Essex  looking to learn more and have a p3

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the contact. As you are so local it would be great to meet and share some flying etc.
2016-5-5
Use props
stevecov46
New

United Kingdom

My Flying Eye Posted at 2016-5-6 08:43
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the contact. As you are so local it would be great to meet and share some fl ...

Hiya

yes i am in wickford and fly a bit around our marina  

be good to chat

steve
2016-5-10
Use props
Dougmccarron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3993 ft
United Kingdom

stevecov46 Posted at 2016-5-10 16:39
Hiya

yes i am in wickford and fly a bit around our marina  

Hi I am in Noak bridge and I fly a P3P .I have had it a year and only had a few flights because of the weather. I had a P2v3 before this and had a few flights around the south of England. I have a motor home and take the drone when I go out and about and have flown in cheddar gorge and around the Colchester area. I have flown over my house straight up and done a couple of panaramic video's.
2016-6-30
Use props
Darkbright
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just got a mavic. I'm down in the southend area. Any ideas if good places to visit in Essex would be great.
2017-5-12
Use props
fans01d21e35
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I'm in Heybridge Basin , nr Maldon. I live in a great spot here.
I often fly off the sea wall as there are a few islands to fly over and at high tide a variety of boats into,the mix.
I have some great stills and videos in different lighting conditions, states of tide and times of year.
I use a phantom 4 mostly and a spark for closer range.
Due to the open expanse of water on my doorstep I've had a good test of the phantoms range. At 200ft with no buildings or wifi to interfear.
I've only ever seen one other drone here, a mavic a few months back.
2017-8-19
Use props
My Flying Eye
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Apologies for not replying to those of you that were kind enough to respond to this thread but I have not been on this site for some time.

I know it may not be the best time of the year right now but in anyone wishes to make a contact in Essex for future meet ups, then please feel free to personal message me.

Thanks

Terry
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules