Latest firmwaare update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacksdrone
lvl.3

I'm reading all types of difficulty in this latest download and I must say it caused me some angst as well.

The remote had to be reboooted 3x for everything to finalize. Different issues during each of the first 2. Sigh of relef when after 3rd time all was perfect
2016-4-18
Use props
PartsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 418346 ft
United States

Mine was weird as well. After I updated the RC, nothing much looked like it had changed. I was worried because I had the RC and my P3P  side by side when I updated the RC.  When I did the P3P my RC was off. Turned on the RC and it never did say to update the RC. I finally decided to go outside and try to fly. The second I turned everything on, it notified me that it was updating the RC. So I let it go. That was last week I believe. I've flown prob 10 times since then. Yesterday, I went to fly turned everything on and it was fine. Took off and immediately had a signal issue. Was about 10 feet up and 10 feet away. Hit the RTH  and it landed safely. I turned everything off  and back on again to see if I could figure out what was going on. When I restarted the app it had updated. The safe to fly had moved left and the icons were all moved. Took it inside and calibrated the IMU , gimbal, and the RC. Went outside and calibrated the compass. Had to restore all my settings.  Since I'm not going to fly for a couple of weeks, I flew all my batteries down to 50%. Was weird how it dl'd the update but didn't install it for a week. All the versions checked out too.
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

That sounds strange. Could you describe your issue clearly and tell me your fw version as well as the mobile device you using?
2016-4-19
Use props
jacksdrone
lvl.3

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-19 17:14
That sounds strange. Could you describe your issue clearly and tell me your fw version as well as th ...

was firmware 1.6.0 with Galaxy s4
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

jacksdrone Posted at 2016-4-20 07:39
was firmware 1.6.0 with Galaxy s4

Have you tried these devices? 兼容列表.JPG
2016-4-19
Use props
whitetrashms
New

United States

I have recently set up my phantom 3 standard and I can't update it from 1.5.7. I watched a tutorial that told me to go on the website and click on downloads, and in the tutorial it listed the latest firmwares. But when I go on there all it has is manuals. How do I get the latest version
2016-4-19
Use props
dbortolli
lvl.1

whitetrashms Posted at 2016-4-20 09:14
I have recently set up my phantom 3 standard and I can't update it from 1.5.7. I watched a tutorial  ...

The P3S can only be updated through the DJI GO app.
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules