Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Custom Charging Cable To Connect To RC
754 2 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flying Poptart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

Hi Guy's,

If your like me and fly with alot of batteries you'll notice how your tablets or phones get depleted of power.

So with that being said I've designed a charging cable that can be used with a external power pack and still connect the controller.

I've done a mockup of one already using a 10,000 maH rechargable pack "10.00 ebay item for phones and such" and I was able to fly all 6 batteries and the tablet never went below 90% on my P3Pro and about the same with my Inspire going through 5 batteries.

To me it work's quite well. I've ordered some more parts and will make a "nice looking cable with a junction box" instead of the ugly wiring I have now.

I'm figuring about a week I'll have a prototype that is presentable on these forums.

My question is.....Would people be interested in something like this? I know it aggrevated me always draining my tablet.

I have a huge 12.2 Samsung tablet that I love using to fly with, but also sucked juice like no tomorrow.

Please let me know your thought's.

Thanks,

Eric

2016-4-20
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I think for a reasonable price, I would not mind having one in my Kit, that way I could get that last flight in or it may be beneficial in the Wintertime when the battery gets drained quickly, maybe the external battery  could fit into a nice Warming pack and not get  depleted so quickly.   Funny , I have thought of this  very concept myself...............Great minds think alike I guess.

Make sure you are thinking of the  I- pad as well. I think it is the #1 Tablet DJI pilots use.

Donnie

2016-4-20
Use props
Flying Poptart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-20 15:16
I think for a reasonable price, I would not mind having one in my Kit, that way I could get that las ...

Thanks for the reply...great minds do think alike!

Thanks for the reminder for the apple products...kind of slipped my mind..lol
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules