DJI UK order info help
837 9 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

For those in UK who ordered from DJI how soon did your order ship and where did it ship from and how long did it take.

I wanted to order the 4 today after receiving a 3 from elsewhere on Monday but when I spoke to DJI they could not be sure when my order would ship if I ordered or where it would ship from. This put me off from ordering.

What they said is that once they receive an order they can then check if there is inventory and where it might ship from. These are things I would like to know before I place my order but was told that they can only help once I have placed an order.
2016-4-20
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Think it was 5 to 7 days hope that helps
2016-4-20
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In fact I just checked my DJI account it was 2 days
http://forum.dji.com/thread-45723-1-1.html
2016-4-20
Use props
malvern
lvl.4
United Kingdom

What is the point of buying direct from the States , when you can by one in any Apple store in the UK ? Cuts out the initial wait time and customs, and gives you peace of mind that you can instantly return it to the Apple store if there is a problem.
2016-4-20
Use props
Mallettron01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

Mine is being delivered tomorrow, ordered on the 13th April, 7 buisness days, I cant complain about delivery. I assume its coming from the UK/EU. I ordered the 2 extra batteries, some props and a harness, so wether it will be in one big box or maybe they opened it up and slotted everything in the holes I will have to wait and see
2016-4-21
Use props
graemecooper3
New

United Kingdom

I asked the question on the online help and was told it would be despatched 3 - 5 business days after payment - so I ordered some spares online and went to the Apple Store to buy my P4 - and spare Batteries in Apple Stores are £129.95 so less that from DJI with shipping I guess.  The spares took 11 days to get to me.
2016-4-21
Use props
AirSnaps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered a P3A from store.dji.com on Monday (18/04/16) afternoon, it shipped the next day and now the DHL tracking site said it is out with the courier to be delivered today, Thursday (21/04/2016). It started off in Shenzhen in China, then went to Hong Kong, then Liepzig in Germany and now it's somewhere in Essex. Fingers crossed I do get it today, if not tomorrow at the latest I would think.

Update...

It's just arrived so 4 days after ordering it it's here, not bad at all.
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, matabbirali, we may ship from UK or China depending on what you buy and our inventory status. Most UK orders ship from UK. But in fact, no matter where we ship out orders, the EAT are almost the same.Thanks.
2016-4-21
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

Mine has just arrived, spent about 1/2 hour taking bits of plastic off things
Came in 2 boxes, spare batteries, props and harness in seperate box
Checked the batteries, none are cracked
The gimbal doesnt make a noise when moving
Not upgraded firmware yet, will probably use the stock one for a while
Looks like they have made an alteration to the gimbal holder as its much easier to get on and off now
Tried my tablet (asus quad core, 7"), looks ok but a bit of lag when videoing, will have to buy apple cause I want to try some of the other apps
Just charging the first battery now, the plug goes in both ways, perhaps it should have been keyed?
Looking for a cheap backpack to start with, ebay special that uses the origonal box then looking at a proper case with wheels when funds allow

So far so good
2016-4-22
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Sorry was busy with work. I ordered some spares soon after this thread and they shipped from China. I was waiting for the 1st to order the P4 as that's when student discounts started, once ordered this also shipped from China and received in a week. Took it out for my first flight yesterday but staying close. Decided to get DJI care today as a newbie so can not stop worrying when flying.
2016-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules