Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4 maximum distance
1295 1 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ardrijewellery
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi I'm a newbie, have had my phantom about 2 weeks, but the maximum distance seems to be set at 500 meters I have tried to use allow maximum distance button but it won't allow me to go further than 500 meters, am I doing something wrong or is my machine set permanent to this distance,  any help would be grateful.
David
2016-4-20
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 -
And we see new users here everyday with no problems, so yes dji have working craft, just get one, and don’t be discouraged by tweedledee and tweedledum scaremongering that you might get back a craft that’s refurbished or it doesn’t work, because if that happens then you won’t be any worse off, because it’s free to ship both ways dji will feel the pain. And it’s a lot quicker than coming here to scream and shout.

I have no problems or ever had with users who have genuine problems and can’t be helped any further on this forum. But we all have statutory rights use them, it makes life a lot simpler.

Continues TROLL TRASHING threads with his childish taunts.  Thus bringing his TROLL TRASH to one of his own threads.
Here is new user (aka hallmark007 (aka David) ) with his own problems.
Obviously hallmark007 is now upset when someone dares bring forth legitimate problems.

Why is that hallmark007?  

Do you have vested interest in derailing (aka Troll Trashing) any thread that shows legitiamte problems with DJI products?
Do you get some sort of compesation out of derailing?
Or is it strictly a case of massive Ego Power Trip, God complex?

2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules